Chapter 1

Leo's POV:

I walk home a bit late. The streets are filled with lights and cars, I hear a small meow. A stray cat? I go to check it out and it's a boy with cat ears, blue hair, and a cat tail. He was wearing a sweater that was bigger than him and leggings. I decide to say something, "Uhm...hello?" He immediately looks over then hisses, "What do you want huuuman?" While sighing I help him up, "What are you doing here and why are you a...sort of...human cat boy?" He crosses his arms, "I'm a neko, and my name is Felix."

I shrug and walk away. He follows, "What's your name?" I do sign language for 'Leo'. Felix tilts his head a bit. I walk faster, "Look I just came to help. But do you want to stay at my house for a bit?" Felix nods.

~Lil time skip~

We arrive at my house. He lays down on the couch, "Go take a shower or something, you're dirty and I don't want my couch dirty." "Whoa whoa whoa! Water? No thanks." I walk over to Felix and pick him up walking to the bathroom. I put him down in the bathroom, shut it quickly, and then lean on the door so he can't get out. "Take one, now. I'll let you on the couch after you get cleaned. I hear him sigh and lock the door. I walk away.

He gets out and then sits on the couch sitting like a cat, not a person...but a cat. I'm in the kitchen making me ramen. As soon as I sit down I notice he's asleep. I sigh and pick him up again, he's surprisingly light and tiny. He's fun-sized I should say. I lay him down in the guest room bed. I lay on the couch eating ramen and watching a movie.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Felix's POV:

I wake up in a huge bed. I wonder how I got here, so I get up but fall over. I'm not such a huge fan of the mornings. So many legs are tired and don't feel like moving. Buuuuuut I make them. I see Leo asleep on the couch and giggle. Somehow he just wakes up and grabs a gadget thing. I saw a red dot on the wall. I jump up to get it but I didn't catch it. I was in war mode, so I looked for it. "What is it?! Where is it?!" I ask. He laughs a bit then put it on my forehead. I gasped and slapped myself in the head. Never thought of that...