Too Much Training

HIII!! If you're reading this book, the second one to The Paw Print, I'd like to thank you for liking my first book enough to read the second! You are all my supporters and lovelies who read my books! I couldn't do this without you!! So just remember, when your finished a chapter....... READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE!

~•~ Max's POV ~•~
I throw another punch at the boxing bag in front of me. It swings back towards me and I punch it again with force. I don't let it swing back I attack it with more punches, one after the other.
I go for another punch, but I notice that the punching bag isn't hanging from the ceiling anymore. I look down at the floor to see it laying there, hinges and chains still on it. Dry wall dust falling from the ceiling where the bag use to hang.
"Max, you train too much!" I hear Olivia say from the door way to the training room. I shrug my shoulders not caring. "That's the third bag this month, Maxwell."
I turn away from her towards the bench  to place my boxing gloves on it. I grab the towel and wipe my forehead and shoulder of the sweat. I was practically bathing in it, I need a damn shower.
"So what? They can replace it." I finally reply to Olivia.
"Mom and Dad are going to have you start paying for them." She shakes her head and walks across the room to me.
"Whatever. I need a shower." I state.
"Yeah I know, you smell!" She pinches her nose with her fingers, and I roll my eyes at her silliness.
"Does that mean you don't want me to do this!" I dive at her and give her a big hug. My muscled arms wrapping around her, and my abdomen pressing against her, trying to cover her with my whole sweating body.
"MAXWELL FLEMING LET GO OF MEEEE!" She stretches the end of 'me' out because I'd started to squeeze her harder. Olivia starts slapping my shoulder blades and back trying to get me to let go.
Getting an idea I pick her up with my strong arms and run around the room with her on my shoulder.
She slaps my back harder screaming my name over and over again, trying to convince me to put her down.
At last I place her down on the bench so she's standing the same hight as me. Shorty!
"I hate you." Olivia crosses her arms over her chest giving me a stern glare.
"Love you too sweetcheeks!" I say chuckling historically.
"Oh shut up!" She says slapping the back of my head.
"I shall not Madam Livy! I am tired or your foolish commands!" I yell in a British voice that must sound ridiculously off.
"Well Maxwell you will obey me, weather thee chooses to like it or nay!" Olivia yells back standing tall in front of me.
"Yes Ma'am!" I say in a faked coward tone. "Whatever you say Madame!"
"Well I say go take a shower," She says trying to hold in her laughter, may I say she's failing horribly.
"Yes My Lady!" I stalk out of the room like a tough soldier after lightly bowing to her, leaving Olivia laughing on the floor in the training room.
I lose my act the moment I leave the room, but am still laughing to myself and grinning.
I head to my room and strip down, then jump into the shower and wash myself down.

**

I walk out of the washroom and into my room. I use to share a room with my sister Tessa, but when I turned 12 I wanted I room to myself. So I now have the room next to Tessa, the opposite side of Leo's room. If you walk down the hall from the staircase mines the first room on the left, then Tessa's fallowed by Leo.
"Could you put some clothes on!?" Olivia shrieks from my bed, where I just found her laying.
I look down at myself, I'm only wearing a white towel that hanging low on my waist. "Why should I? I have an amazing body! I should be showing it off,"
"If seen your body showing off often enough, don't need it now!" Olivia shoots back holding a pillow to her face.
I roll my eyes and pivot back into the washroom with a red t-shirt, and black skinny jeans.
When I've finished dressing and drying and brushing my hair I walk back out and plop down on the bed, laying on my back, an arm over my eyes shielding them from the lights.
"Max?" Olivia whispers close to my ear. "Tessa will be fine."
She knew I was worried sick about her, Olivia could see it in the way I held myself when I stood or walked, she saw it in my eyes, and it the way I talked. As hard as I try to hide it, she always seeks me out.
Tessa's gone on another mission, her, Leo, Bryce, Laura and Mom. They were trying to seek out a group of Supernaturals that were kidnapping Werewolves. But Tessa was convinced they weren't just after any regular Werewolves, but special ones, ones that have gifts. Like Mind Control, Possession, Mind Reading. And other things, like being able to sense people from kilometres away, The Voice of Persuasion. But these powers only happen to the Wolves who contain something special and original.
Before Tessa left to prove her point, she would spend nights in the library on the first floor, reading into this. Wanting answers and salutations to her million questions. Tessa would spend the nights awake, and the days asleep, but only for a few hours. So she could get back to work.
"I hope so..." I trail off, worried and scared. Olivia doesn't say anything and we settle into a comfortable silence.
I few minutes later we hear Mrs. Addams call from downstairs informing us that dinners ready. So, we go eat.

**

I put my dishes into the sick so that Mrs. Addams can clean them. Everyone had already rushes off to either do there own thing, or watch the Baseball game tonight.
"Here ya go," I tell her as I let them soak in the sink.
"Thanks Hun," She replies sweetly, washing circles on the frying pan.
I duck my head and go to walk upstairs to my room, and think about Tessa and Mom leaving again, while listening to music of corse.
"Max," Mrs. Addams asks lightly facing me, dishes still in her hand.
"Yea?" I ask, irritation dripping in my voice. I hate it when people get in the way of stuff I want to do, just to ask a silly question. Which is probably what this is all about.
"Are you feeling alright?" She puts the plate away, then holds them in front of her.
"I feel fine!" I protest, but I know she knows I'm lying.
She gives me a look, one that reads 'Speak up, tell the truth, I know your lying.' So I stand and think of a way to sum up everything I feel.
I simply shake my head, and Mrs. Addams opens up her arms. I charge into them and she embraces me in a tight hug, running her hand over my hair trying to calm median before I brake down into tears.
"Max she'll be fine, they all will." People always making there promises that they can't keep.
"Max, Tessa sent a letter." Mrs. Addams whispers into my ear.
My head shoots up to look at her, "She did!?"
She nods then hands me a letter from the counter. I take it and hug Mrs. Addams again. "Thank you," Then I sprint to my room, rip open the brown letter.

Dear Max,