walking dead daryl dixons daughter

Kim was just and ordinary girl blond hair‚blue eyes,she had a crush too Gannon christmen but she was pretty sure he hated her she was an outcast so was he she always came to school with torn jeans and black long sleeved shirts.

little did everyone know the black long sleeved shirts were there to cover her scars and bruises from her step father raping her and abusing her she works at the mall and she goes to Ashman highschool she us in 12 grade she 21 and has been held back twice. her father was Daryl Dixon she saw him every other summer because her mom broke up with him a month before she was born.

" get your ass back here Kimberly Ann " her father yelled as Kimmy ran to her motorcycle and just as she left she said" screw you asshole" and with that she drove off. knowing she'd regret it later and have more bruises

she parked next to the willow tree her favorite spot on the school grounds and grabbed bag and ran to class.

" strange were is everyone " she said walking down the hallway when she turned the corner when she saw them they all turned around to look at her they all began to walk towards her moaning with blood all over them and yellow eyes .

what the hell!!"she said before running back from where she came face to face with another herd .

just then the classroom door she was up against opened and she was pulled in and shut the door just as someone put their hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming.

"shhh....... "the person holding her from behind her said as they let go.

" w..what h....happened t..there all z..zombies" she said stuttering as she turned around to see Gannon behind her.

"CDC one of the disease got out if you die get bit or scratched you turn into one of them. we call them walkers trevon said it sounded cool" he said looking towards the door.

almost if on quo the"walkers" started to hit the door and moan

" Kimmy ya got you pocket knife on you?"Gannon asked her as he took out Hid she nodded and took hers out and smiled he gave her a grin back.

"good let's get back to the group he said grabbing her wrist about to walk out the door when she grabbed his shoulder

" whoa whoa hold on a minute Buddy what do you mean group?"she said turning him around and giving him a confused look

he sighed and began to talk "I believe that's what I said me trevon simon - you know what I don't have to answer that you'll see yourself" and he pulled her out the door without giving her time to question him.

Kimmy pulled her pocket knife and stabbed it in miss. Grieves head pulling it out if he head and she said "i never liked you anyways" and with that Gannon began to laugh soon he was joined by Kimmy they both stopped when Gannon grabbed Kimmy's arm and pulled her into the cafeteria and shut behind them he let go of kimmys hand and locked the door.

" Kimmy ???!!" sierra screamed and ran up to Kimmy pulling into a hug.

" I thought you were dead" Sierra sobbed into kimmys shoulder .

"I would be if it wasn't for Gannon I probably wouldn't be" and with that she ran up to him and gave him a hug and gave him a Peck on the cheek.

"thanks"she said giggling.

"welcome" he answered back blushing

Gannon's POV

"we need to get out of here and find somewhere safer ."simon said me turning around and stared at kimmys ass.

"what the hell simon you know I got the hots for her why the hell you checking her out??!!"I yelled at him punching His arm.

"ya well if you don't make your move soon I'll claim her mine" simon said giving me an evil grin simon was a man whore he'd fuck girl after girl he has always been looking out at Kimmy it really pissed me of the way he looked at her .simon walked over to Kimmy squeezed her ass she turned around he grabbed her face and started kissing her shoving his tongue down her throat and began to squeeze her breasts. she pushed him "off what the hell"she screamed and slapped him in the face.

with that she ran to the bathroom crying.

" o com on I know you liked it" he yelled after her.

" fuck you!" she screamed from the bathroom.

"not if I fuck you first" simon yelled back.

with that I felt I pure anger built up in side me I punched him in the face I ran to Kimmy .