Star Gazer

It had been half a year later and Phoebe had acquired a new friend. She and Dylan shared most of the same classes. He was just too 'advanced' for her. "You're wasting your potential Phebs" Phoebe would always just shrug. The truth is she'd actually take them but then she wouldn't see her helpful nice guy.

Ben knew phoebe as the 'star gazer'. She'd speak to him all the time about the stars and space and he'd always just sit there and listen. He wouldn't say anything, just stare into her deep brown eyes. One day ben thought about her "she can do so much more wonder why shes here" then he just got up and left. just like that.

Phoebe spoke about it with Dylan.

 "Dyllll, he just got up and left" 
"Maybe hes having a bad day"
" I don't think you get how I'm feeling right now" Dylan was shocked he didn't know what to do. He'd only ever had brothers.

"Well...the feeling wouldn't be that...I...I...mean-" Phoebe just got and left. Dylan was confused and started an incoherent mutter displaying a face of complete and utter hurt and confusion. Phoebe turned around knowingly and said "you get it now?" Dylan just nodded. 

Ben didn't know why he just got up and left. He wanted to say something to her but he didn't. He just completely avoided her and she noticed. 

Phoebe had concluded that Ben Parish is a coward. Every time she tried to walk towards him, he'd go into the bathroom. Text him, no reply. They eventually grew further apart. Not that they were anything in the first place. Then one day Ben came over to her and say next to her on he bench weirdly griping his bag with one arm. it was awkward. Phoebe was just about to leave when Ben said "Wait, tell me more about the stars"