moving

Katie pov
BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!
"ugh. schools today. great"
i walk to my vanity and put on mascara and baby lips. i grab my crop top that says"cool story bro" and my high waisted shorts and put them on along with my black and white chevron vans and walk downstairs to the delightful smell of pancakes. "mornin mom"
"good morning sweetie i made pancakes and bacon. when you get home me and your father have some important news" "m'kay mom" i grab my plate with pancakes bacon and rasberrys and hurridly ate them. "bye mom" "bye"
okay so on the walk to school ill tell you about myself. my name is Katie. i live in Maryland i have a sister Rachel who is two years older than me. i am sixteen. i love nikki minaj songs. especially im legit. im a singer songwriter volleyball player and photographer. lately my mom and dad have been fighting. i guess something will happen soon.
😁🔫🔪😨finally at school😁🔫😨
"Heyyy Katie!"
"aye bruh"
i was having a conversation with my friends Ashley, Kendall, Paige, and kennedy. untill my boyfriend came up to me.
"Jake!"
"hey katie!"
i walked up to him and gave him a hug. and quickley pecked his lips.
"um katie i need to talk to you. um in . um. private."
"0kay jake"
we walked to the janitors closet and he started talking.
"katie. i have never really liked you. i used you to get your best friend ashley. ha. you believed i liked you."
"your fucking sick"
i slap him and walk out.
_______________end of day__________________
i walk into the house seeing my mom dad and rachel on the L couch.
"katie come here" my mom said
"m'kay"
"katie i dont have a way to put this but me and your father are getting a legal divorce and you and rachel are going with him."
"where are we moving?!"
"North Carolina"
"WHAT?! I CANT LEAVE MY Friends MY school MY life?!!"
"katie go pack and get ready we're leaving tomorrow afternoon."
"FINE!"
ugh! i start packing
_______________skip to at NC_______________