1

In 1972 in Clodel village a girl named Hannah went to watch the annual town baseball championship. Hannah saw something happen to one of the players. He started to stumble and fell! They checked his pulse but they couldn't find a pulse! He was dead.
•••
"Dad, let's go we're getting late for the baseball games!" said Hannah. "I'm coming! Go get your mom". said her dad. "Ok," so Hannah goes and gets her mom and her dad comes down and they all leave. After half an hour they they arrived at the town's little stadium. "We're right on time," said the dad. "Let's get some seats before there all gone!"shouted Hannah while she dragged her parents to the stadium seats. "This is great isn't it? asked Hannah's mom.

The dad, David went to go ask the hot dog guy and told him, "Hello, um, Paul." He said as he read the name tag. "Uh, I would like to have, thr- no, four hot dogs please," "Ok, anything else?" asked the cashier in an annoyed voice. "Uh, two, no, one Pepsi and one mountain dew please." Paul snorts," We don't sell that here. Go next door and buy em." "Ok," Then David (the dad) paid then left with the four hot dogs to the drinks stand. "Hi, could I have one pe-" he gets interrupted by the cashier, "Let me guess, you want, one Pepsi and one mountain dew," he raises his eyebrow acting all confident. "How'd you know?" David asked surprised. "You speak really loudly. I heard you from the hot dog stand," said the cashier with a lot of expression. "Here ya go," "And you have too much expression," David mumbled under his breath. "Thank you for the drinks," he paid and then left.

As soon as he got back his wife shouted, "Where were you!?" Everybody was staring at her. "Be quieter everybody is looking us. Your creating a scene!" replied David. "Oh, sorry. Where were you!" she whispered loudly this time. "I was getting hot dogs and drinks. Here give this hot dog to Hannah and I got her favorite, mountain dew. And this is your hot dog and the pepsi is for you and me. "Oh, thank you honey," then she kissed him on the cheek. "Here Hannah, your hot dog and mountain dew. Dad got your favorite drink." "Gee, thanks dad!" she went and hugged him.