secrets of the dwellers ft cavemanfilms

this is a story about caveman who calls his fan base the dwellers but doesnt realize that there was real dwellers so lets begin.

caveman fell asleep in the real world after recording a minecraft video of living underground and the next dayaround 5 am he woke up in minecraft in some old dead guys laboritory/library and there was a tv so he put the dvd in and preessed play and it was a video of his great grandfather ernesto and he states that if you are reading this then you have been kiddnaped from reality and put in this second demention univers -who kiddnaped me grandpa. -it was the dwellers they must have know you called your fan base the dwellers. -called???? -yes they brought you here so you can die unless you can find there base wich is hiden. then an arrow flew passed cavemans head and hits and breaks the tv screen. he then looks in the mirror and sees a dweller wich looks more like an indian, so he slowly grabs the televison and without any warning hit the dweller in the head with the televison and knocks him out. and then runs out the door to find clues on were the dwellers base is.  he walks for 5 hours and he is running low on food and health so he the finds a tree he then walks up to it and punches it till it breaks the he opens his inventory and creates a crafting table places it on the ground, right clicks it and makes sticks and he makes a wooden pickaxe, he then breaks and picks up the crafting table goes to a cave find stone, mines the stone, makes a stone, locates 64 pieces of iron, mines it, builds a furnace, finds 26 pieces of coal, places the coal in the furnace with the iron  then he builds and iron pickaxe, sword, axe and armor. then hes of to continue his jurney until he spots in the coner of his eye a creeper. he quickly turns and hits it with his sword the creeper blows up and opens the passage to cavemans uncles secret base he then blocks the hole the creeper made with the rest of his cobblestone. and then sleeps because it was night-time, when he woke up, he spoted a television that wasnt there when he fells asleep, or so he thought. so he turned the television on, and it was another video from his uncle, and it said if this is my nephew, press 17, so he presses 17, and this is what his uncle said, -you have found my secret base, hope you covered up the hole that the creeper blew up, -how did you know about the hole? oh i had built a creeper spawner when i was alive and when it blows up it reveals the passage to my base smart? now to get seriouse the dwellers base is 2000 steps North, then 3000 steps West, you should be at a mountain go up 17 blocks and there should be a mossey button with vines on a flat wall, equipt your sword, then click the button and get ready for a fight. 

he then walks into the mountain and quickly kills the 2 guards with 1 mighty swing, walks in and find 1000 cages with prisoners, he sees the first cage and notices something familier... ITS HIS UNCLE!! with the help of his sword he breaks the lock and give his uncle his spare sword they start freeing the prisoners that once lived in the village on the other side of this mountain, half way through freeing the villagers 8 dweelers show up and they begin a sword fight with caveman and his uncle, they took on 4 dwellers each and killed them both and found a self destruct button they pushed it and then quickly rushed everybody out of the mountain. 

the mountain blows up throwing everyone 20 feet away from eachother, but before they got launched away his uncle places a creeper spawner and it killed the rest of the dwellers. 

and then everything went black, and he then feels a nudge it was his uncle waking him up to go to school, he then looks around and then remembers his uncle had died 2 years ago. he sais to him. -WHO ARE YOU MY UNCLE DIED 2 YEARS AGO?! the uncle sais,-NO YOU SAVED ME FROM DYING REMEMBER!!?? BUT THAT WAS JUST A DREAM! NO IT WAS REALITY. 

THANKS FOR READING LEAVE YOUR CREATIVE COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELLOW..