Does the tittle go here?

Hello im Harley. Im a angel of the lord or was. Im a fallen angel. This is what happened... I was trying to save a boy who decided to try and kill a demon but got possessed instead. I couldnt kill him so i let him go and he ended up killing some angels. I got blamed for letting it happen so they kicked me from heaven and my wings taken.when i feel no one saw or found me. I had to find a place to stay but i soon met a man. His name was adam... He was a hunter but had quit hunting so he took me in. He let me stay with him. 

***Flashback***

My pov

Adam walked up to me" hey are you ok?"he asks kindly. I was roughed up and looked homeless." Yes... Im just lost... And i dont have anywhere to stay." He took me to his house And got me cleaned up" so what's your name?" He was making me some food" im Harley..." He nodded" nice name... Where did you come from?" I look at him not sure if he would think i was crazy." Im an angel of the lord..." He looked at me with his head tilted." Really? Im an ex-hunter and I have never met nor seen an angel..." I explained to him what happened and he brought me some food.

(Authors note) 

Thanks for reading this chapter! Give me your feed back on what you thought!

~ Harley