.....Mitch and Scott were Married

Each chapter will be Third person. They'll also go along with the book title, Imagine if...

Mitch is the good house-husband who cooks and cleans for Scott to make sure dinner is ready and on the table when he comes home after a long day at the studio. Mitch tries to make it to the studio three times a week.

Scott makes a Vodka Orange soda as soon as he comes home from work and kisses Mitch on the cheek, "Hi babe, how was your day?" Mitch sighes accepting the kiss, "Mhm, it was okay, Diana came over with Addy and we talked for awhile."

Scott nodded, "Oh sounds like fun, Addy must've loved to see uncle Mitch." Diana was Mitch's oldest sister and Addison was his neice. "She was very excited, Addy loves me."

Mitch finished cooking dinner and Scott helped set the table, "Tonight we have beef stroganoff over rice with a ceasar salad and raspberry vinagrette." Scott clasped his hands together, "It all looks great babe, you don't have to annouce anything. It's just us."

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand and kissed it, "Thanks babe, I appreciate that. Dig in." Scott smiled and shoved a huge spoonful into his mouth, "Mm! So creamy, did you use milk?"

Mitch shook his head, "No, I just used cream of mushroom like always. I didn't drain the meat to keep the flavor in."

Scott sighed in pleasure, "It's so yummy! I'm so glad I get your cooking every night!" Mitch smiled, "Thanks, love."

Wyatt brushed up against Mitch's leg and meowed, "No begging for food! Last time I checked, you were a cat, not a dog!" Wyatt kept crying and Scott giggled, "He just wants you to love him. Everybody cries when they want attention." "Yeah I know you do!" Scott scoffed, "Rude!"

Mitch laughed, "Finish your dinner, we have to do grocery shopping tonight." Scott slurpped up some of his rice, "What other food do we need? We have milk. We hav-"

Mitch stopped him with a napkin, "Don't talk with your mouth full, didn't Connie teach you not to talk with your mouth full?"

Scott swallowed his food and sighed, "We have milk, we have juice, we have alcohol? What else is there that we need?" Mitch rolled his eyes, "Well there's veggies and fruit. And chips. We also need cookie mixes."

Scott chuckled, "So junk food basically?" Mitch hit Scott's arm and Scott just stared at a small red mark on his bicep, "You think that hurts me? But okay!"

--------------------------

Mitch and Scott headed to the store after dinner and got reconized by a fan, "Mom, Scott and Mitch are in the store! Can I go say Hi to them?" The mom looked at her daughter and shook her head, "Leave them be, they're shopping casually just like us."

The daughter sighed, "You won't let me go to their concert, at least let me get one picture!?" Mitch and Scott overheard the whole conversation.

Mitch nudged Scott, "Go grab her for a quick pic." Scott nodded, "Hi, I couldn't help but overhear what was going on over here. Do you want a quick picture with us?" The girl almost cried when Scott spoke to her and nodded her head rapidly.

Scott extended his selfie stick arm and snapped a quick picture with himself and then Mitch did the same. "I heard you can't make it to the concert. Can I ask why?"

The girl caught her breath and sighed, "I have epilepsy and the lights and speakers would be too much on me. Even if I could go, I'd have to wear sunglasses and headphones or sit really far back. Which would be no fun."

Scott frowned and gave her a big hug, "Oh that would be no fun, well have a good night and it was really nice meeting you." "You too!"

The girl was freaking out the entire time she was walking through the store. She even tweeted Mitch and Scott her experience with them, of course they favorited. "Okay, back to grocery shopping."

Scott giggled, "Sorry, her story was really sad." "Mhm. So we have veggies, fruits, chips and whats was the other thing we needed?"

Scott was looking up and down the aisles as Mitch was looking at his list, "I don't know, you said something about cookies?" Mitch gasped, "Oh yeah, I 've had a real sweet tooth lately. Thank you."

Scott sighed, "Are we done yet?" "What's your deal, grumpy? One too many Orange Vodkas?" Scott grunted, "No, my legs hurt from walking around."

Mitch sighed, "We've only been here for 20 minutes, grandpa." He giggled.

They soon left the store and headed to their car, "You want me to drive?" Mitch asked.

Scott looked at his car and nodded to Mitch tossing his keys across the hood, "Yes please, daddy?" Mitch smiled and put the groceries in the trunk, "Hop in and I'll put the cart away."

----------------------

WARNING! SMUT!

By the time they got back to the house, Scott was passed out on the couch as Mitch started to put away the groceries. Mitch looked over at his sleeping log and chuckled.

He snapped a picture and captioned it, "He doesn't get enough sleep as is" and put a sleeping emoji above his head. As soon as he sent it to his story people started screenshoting it and tweeting it.

Mitch crawled on top of him and laid on top of his chest, "Baby? You wanna go to our bed?" Scott didn't move at all, "Scotty? Are you alive?" Mitch lifted his eyelid. Scott grunted, "What are you doing?"

Scott said grogily. "I was trying to wake you up?" "Why? I passed out for a reason." Scott shifted with Mitch still on top of him, "Come on. Come cuddle with me?"

Mitch began to kiss his husband all over his face soon making his way down his neck, "Come---on----daddy? Make----sweet-----love-----to----me!" Mitch said in between kisses.

Scott chuckled as Mitch kissed his neck, "Stop that tickles. I'm trying to sleep!" "Come sleep with me then! I'm trying to turn on my husband! What else do I have to do?"

Scott finally grabbed Mitch around the waist and got up from the couch, carrying him to their room, "Fine, let's get it on!"

Mitch giggled and grabbed the back of Scott's neck pulling his lips closer, "I know you couldn't stay asleep around me." Scott threw Mitch down on their bed, "Let me help you take those pants off." Scott unbuttoned his jeans with his teeth and slid them off his tiny legs, as fast as humanly possible.

"Carefully daddy, I'm small but I can pack a mean punch." Scott giggled, "Oh, you wait honty, I'm not at maxium speed yet!" Mitch gasped, removing the rest of his clothes as Scott stood there taking off his shoes and stripping very quickly.

Scott climbed on top of Mitch and kissed his lips ever so softly, "I love you so much." Mitch smiled, "I love you too." "Goodnight!" Scott laid down on his side of the bed. Mitch sat up screaming, "What the hell! Are you kidding me?" Scott laughed and straddled Mitch's tiny body.

Mitch chuckled and spread his legs around Scott's waist. Scott braced himself on his knees and inserted himself. Mitch grunted as Scott began thrusting, "Oh my god, Scott! YES!" "Let me know if it's too much." Mitch groaned in pleasure, "Harder! Faster!"

Scott grabbed Mitch's shoulder to keep his head from hitting the headboard. Scott obeyed his husband and thrusted harder as his pleasure peaked.

Suddenly Mitch heard a scratching at the door and rolled his eyes. Wyatt always tried to bug them. Mitch could feel Scott's cold sweat dripping onto his naked chest. He ran his hand across it to rub it in, "You okay?"

Scott grunted and shut his eyes, "Shhh I'm concentrating!" Mitch gripped Scott's back and dug his ankles into his lover's sides. Scott finished and groaned a long sigh of pleasure as his fell on top of Mitch.

The tiny tenor let out a huge scream, "Scotty! You can't land on me! Get off!" Scott chuckled, rolling over and pulling the naked boy onto him, "Thank you my love."

Mitch sighed, "Anything I can do to help." Scott laughed kissing Mitch's sweaty forehead. "Goodnight love." Scott said pulling the sheet over Mitch's ass, "Goodnight Scotty."

First one-shot done! Yay! Thank you to Alliekins92 for the cover I couldn't love it more!