Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
Today I arrived in Minnesota. I was greeted by my aunt Heather, I've always thought there was something off about her. When we reached her house, I had more evidence that she was odd. A big brick house fit for a family of many, yet an Ora around this house that seemed to say Something horrible happened here, go far, far away. In the middle of the woods, there was no one for miles. At this moment I am in the guest room while Heather is downstairs reading. I cannot say that I have seen anything to conclude my suspicions, but no doubt if she is different I will know by the end of my visit. I am staying here all summer so I can get the feel of Minnesota. At least that's what my parents said. Really, I think they just wanted me away so my mom can convert my room into an office for when I go to university this fall.
Minnesota is the place I'm going to spend my years as a college student.
But back to the Heather topic. I'm probably being silly, why must I always judge so soon. I am sure Heather is just a normal Aunt that likes the woods.
I will write again soon. I think it is almost dinner time, so wish me luck.

••••••••
This is my first creepy, mystery book so bare with me! Hope you enjoyed. :)