Prologue

Justin tangled his fingers in the slut's dirty blond, highlighted hair. She was sucking his cock like her life depended on it, using her tongue to rub the underside of him while trying to drink the cum from him like a straw.

They were in a back alley behind a club in London, where the women were eager to have their needs fulfilled and to fulfill the needs of others.

He leaned his head back against the brick wall and grunted as he pumped her mouth roughly, his balls slapping against her chin loudly. To tell the truth, he didn't even know her name. Not that he even cared, as long as she made him cum. She used her right hand to play with his balls as she slurped and devoured his cock, her other hand firmly gripping his hip.

Right now, his friends were probably wondering where he was, but they'd figure it out eventually. The only thing he loved more than hanging with his friends was getting head. Justin groaned and closed his eyes as she took all of him in her mouth which surprised him. He was more than a few inches above average and decently thick. Either she had no gag reflex and did this a lot or...yeah. That was probably it. She bobbed her head back and forth, wetly swallowing his cock, saliva running down her neck. Glancing at the street, he saw people walking by but the loud techno music from the club blocked out any noise they might have heard and the alleyway was dark enough for them to stay hidden. Turning his eyes back down on her, Justin let out a soft gasp of pleasure.

"God damn, you're such a good little cocksucker aren't you?"

She moaned in response, causing her throat to vibrate around his cock. In the club, when their eyes had met, it was an immediate sexual attraction. Her barely thigh high blue mini-dress, huge tits and amazing ass were what drew her to him. It only took, at most, three minutes for him to convince her to come back here. Next thing he knew, she was slipping the head of his cock between those plump, soft lips and he was holding her neon blue, orange and green highlighted hair out of the way.

Tugging roughly on her hair, Justin let out a low and drawn out moan as she pulled her lips back to suck solely on his tip, using her tongue to lick the slit at the same time and tasting his precum. Justin was close. Really close. With a lustful growl, he pushed her head back onto his cock, forcing it back down her throat. She groaned but took it like a champ as he fucked her mouth and throat mercilessly. The wet sounds filled the alley and he could only imagine the wet mess she was making with her mouth as he closed his eyes, panting quickly.

"I'm gonna...cum!" Justin shouted out, not caring if anyone heard.

With a firm tug, he pulled her off his cock and not a second too soon as he exploded all over her pretty face. Thick ropes of warm cum shot out onto her face and she whimpered when one struck her directly in the eye. Using his free hand, Justin stroked his saliva coated cock, making sure to empty his balls all over her.

When he was done, her face was a mask of white, hot liquid.

Justin lent back against the wall and tried to catch his breath, mentally dismissing the colorful girl. He didn't really care for her at all. If you wanted to have a drink or even receive chivalry from a guy, don't suck him off in an alleyway five minutes after meeting him. Simple.

Justin noticed the girl had her hand out, but it definitely wasn't for money, so he took it and pulled her up. She looked at him immersively and didn't say a word although, the only thing he could really see was the artwork he created on her face.

"Well, that was really amazing, babe. We should do this again sometime," Justin chuckled with pride.

As he tucked his cock back in his pants and shifted to walk away, he felt her grab his shoulder, and a sharp, piercing pain ran down his arm as it felt like he was being stabbed with her long nails. With a shout, he spun around to see what the hell she was doing but stopped cold when her eyes were no longer a pretty shade of hazel, but were now a slick and dark obsidian. Any smart remark he was about to throw at her quickly died on his lips.

She smiled eerily and licked the corner of her mouth, drawing his cum into her mouth along with it. "Where are you going darling?" she said with a silvery, London tone. "Don't you wanna play some more?" And with that she was now pushing all her warmth up against him with her nails, which he now noticed fearfully to be black talons raking down his grey T-shirt and down his happy trail. Immediately he forgot about the eyes and was happy to have her hand neatly placed over his already growing bulge. His jeans grew taut and uncomfortable around him.

Justin smirked, "I was just about to go back to my hotel actually, you—"

"Listen here you little prick," the girl spat with venom, her hand gripping his jaw in a death grip. Immediately he wanted to punch her in the tit, or the face, whichever hurt more, when she squeezed his family jewels in a way that made his eyes water. Though everything in his nervous system and beyond told him, no, and screamed at him to respond, he found himself involuntarily immobile. "You think you can just treat every girl like a slut? Do I look like I walk the streets in these louboutin's that really need a parking spot up your ass?"

Justin thought for a moment. "Well, you certainly have the mouth of one, who taught you? Your mother?" he mocked her, looking at her face. He was surprised when she loosened up on his precious area, but almost broke his jaw in the process.

"You think you're so funny don't you, Justin Pickford? You're just hilarious, aren't you?" she giggled insanely and out of all things, that terrified him. Her superhuman strength was uncanny and he would yell for help if it wouldn't hurt his pride. "Let me show you the pain you present all the women you ditch on the side of the street when you've had your way with them."

The girl stared straight at him for a moment before Justin heard distant vibrations and gathered that she was mumbling to herself... She really was off her rocker! He used all his strength to attempt to push the bítch off of him, she weighed at most a hundred pounds! It should have

The mumblings got louder and he could suss out some words, "...deceived...conceived...lack...back...bond...wronged." What the heck was she saying?! Is she one of those crazy girls that believe The Craft was real? Is she insane?

They just got louder.

"This is for all the girls you have deceived,

For these immoral acts, worse that an STD you've conceived.

Every week you don't fulfil, you will lack,

Never again will it be earned back.

This spell can only be broken with a bond,

It will right all the females that have been wronged."

He finally made out what she'd said after being so focused on the bewitching witch's stabbing gaze, but it was all too late when he felt the excessive heat on his díck.

"Fuck!" Justin yelled out and shut his eyes for a moment to contain the pain.

It was a mystery to him, a while after that somehow she disappeared into a thin air... But she actually managed it...