Chapter 1

I wake up to to someone shaking me? Its Xavier. "What?" I say "wake up wake up someone is here for me." Xavier says worriedly as he continues to shake me. "What do you mean someone is here for you?" I say fully awake and alert.

"Miss Tasha said there's a man here for" "What man?" I interrupt him. Just as he was about to answer Miss Tasha walks in. "Hey guys, Xavier the Dr is waiting for you." She said happily. Wait...did she just say the Dr,who the hell is the Dr?!?!?? I soon realize I'm walking with Xavier and Miss Tasha towards the office. As we enter I see him.

It's Dr Dre? What's he doing on this side of Detroit? "Dre this is Xavier" Miss Tasha said pointing towards my little brother as he stands in front of me. "Hi Xavier I'm Dr Dre." Dre said waving. "Hi,I know who you are." Xavier says looking down.

"Xavier are you ok?" Miss Tasha asked. "No." Xavier answers. "What's wrong little man?" Dre asked. "You only wanna take me,but no one takes just one of us,they take both of us or none of us." Xavier said looking at me. Dre looks confused but soon realizes that me and Xavier are related. "Oh." Is all that Dre says. "We made a promise to each other,we don't go anywhere unless they take both of us." Xavier says while looking up at me smiling.

"Y'all really stick together?" Dre asked

"Yea we do." I answered with my hands on Xavier's shoulders. "Wow,she speaks." Dre jokes. I chuckle then my phone rings and Forgot about Dre comes on

* Now-a-days everybody wanna talk like they got somethin' to say But nothin' comes out when they move their lips Just a bunch of gibberish And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dre*

I don't recognize the number to I just hung up. "You like Eminem?" Dre asked surprised. "Yea he's a dope rapper and we can relate to what he's been through." I say. "Tasha, I think I'm gonna change what I said earlier about wanting Xavier, I want both of them." Dre said.