This Is Goodbye....For Now

Louis POV (point of view)

I begin to pack my suitcase for my few month tour with my band One Direction. Ever since I started with my band about five years ago this has been the hardest part. I hate leaving for months on end and leaving my friends and family. I especially hate leaving my beautiful girlfriend Eleanor. I know she will come for a few shows here and there but it will Still be hard. I finish putting a few more shirts in the suitcase when Eleanor walks in our bedroom.
"How's the packing going love?" She asks with a forced slight smile.
I know she doesn't want me to leave and either do I. This has always been hard for both of us but we make it work.
"It's going ok. What do you think of this shirt?Too much?" I ask holding a shirt from my closet.
"I think you look better without a shirt. But that's just me." She says with a smirk and a wink.
  "You're crazy" I laugh
"You're hot" she giggles
"You're beautiful" I say
" I love you" she says
  " I love you too" I say leaning in
Our lips meet and we kiss. The last kiss we will have for awhile. It feels good. So right. Like this is where I'm meant to be. Right here with her.
"Don't leave" she says with tears in her eyes
"I don't want to" I say wiping the tears from her eyes and brushing the hair out of her beautiful green eyes.
" I know" she says holding back tears. "But you have to"
"For the family we want some day" I remind her. " We will be set."
" I know" she smiles a little 
" Its  just goodbye for now" I remind her
"Yeah just for now" she says smiling a little