Chapter one-Conner and dad

Conner was a good guy. So was my father. Since its 15 years later, i cant write about me with him. I dont remember. So instead ill start with what i do remember. Conner was my boyfriend, awesome guy. My father was rich. But unlike other rich fathers my dad didnt buy me something everytime i was mad or sad. He talked to me about it. Except durring my girl times. Mom would take over that. Well one day the island of the Maine coast was tooken over by scientists and everybody was experimented on. Next day everything was gated in and nobody could leave or enter Maine coast. 2 weeks later everyone at Maine Coast and the island just disappeared. So i never saw Conner again. You guys are probably wondering well what about my dad. He was on the island doing work there. And my mom couldnt get in touch with him. She was depressed for 2 months straight. She took off work, ate nothing but oatmeal and showered once 5 weeks. It was weird. Me and my sister, Carli, were sad too. Mom let us off school for 3 weeks but after that it was back to school. Anyways lets go back to what i remember. Starting with the proposal and me seeing Conner.

Hope you like it. Keep reading and comment what you like and dislike! Thanks!