L I E S - Prologue

Prologue:

Tsukishima Kei was fourteen when his brother, Akiteru died.

That's when he decided not to trust anyone.

People lie, his young self realized. People lie with every lift of their sinful tongues.

Humans are untrustworthy.

They are filthy beings that deserve nothing but his hatred.

No one is worthy enough to have his trust.

Not a stranger.

Not a friend (if he ever has one).

Not even (most especially) his parents.

He shouldn't trust anyone.

X-x-X-x-X-x-X

Tsukishima Kei was fifteen when he met people very different from what his parents raised him to be.

Those people led him to a world so dark it shadowed the darkness his own life used to have. He almost forgot what light even looks like -- what it feels like to be touched by those warm rays of sunshine.

His world is nothing but a dark and cold one.

But he doesn't mind.

He lives for his own, and doesn't need to act goody-goody with everyone.

People in his life now are the same as him.

They never trust anyone.

X-x-X-x-X-x-X

Tsukishima Kei was sixteen when his parents found out about the drugs.

They immediately sent him to a place that resembles a juvenile.

There, he met boys that people thought was just like him.

They do or sell drugs. Some even sell themselves, rob or worse, kill others.

Tsukishima found it pathetic.

He wasn't as worse as the others.

At least he knew what he was doing.

He was doing drugs to forget. To get high for a moment and feel that piece of illusionary piece of heaven the drugs bring.

X-x-X-x-X-x-X

Tsukishima Kei was seventeen when he finally got away from that place.

He just have to act the way his parents and the people in the rehab wanted him to to convince everyone that he's finally clean.

But he was never filthy.

He was just being realistic.

Everyone is the same. Humans will always be the same.

If they can lie, Tsukishima Kei is sure as hell can lie too.

X-x-X-x-X-x-X

Tsukishima Kei was eighteen when his parents decided to send him back to school.

With nothing else to do everyday, he agreed to it.

He had no idea it was going to cause his life to make another 180° turn..

**
A/N: Another story *Evil Laugh* so? Any thoughts?
(*///u///*) I will post the next chapter either tomorrow or later in the afternoon :) thanks for reading! <3