The Commoner Says Yes

A/N: I'm really hesitant to write this, although I have an idea as to where this story may go, I'm not sure if it'll be much. It'll have a rocky start, so I apologize for that. Otherwise, here we go!

ALMOSTTT PARRADDDDIIISSSEEEEE

Sorry >.< I had to, the song is stuck in my head as I go through recaps to make sure I have my information correct.

ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

"Guem Jan Di. Will you marry this Goo Jun Pyo?" Goo Jun Pyo looked at Jan Di happily, hoping that she would say yes.

It's been four years since Geum Jan Di last saw her Goo Jun Pyo in the flesh. She was becoming a doctor, and her soulmate, Yoon Ji Hoo was graduating this year. Goo Jun Pyo went to the America to fix up what he could of the Shinhwa Company during this time and since then, has kept his mind on Jan Di and what he would do when he returned. Much has changed since then, as they all have matured a bit.

"I have an objection to that proposal!" Yoon Ji Hoo came strutting up with two members of F4 (now F3) alongside him.

"I do, too!" So Yi Jung smiled and played along.

"Me too! You two can't agree without our approval!" affiliated with the mafia, Song Woo Bin called out.

Immediately, Jun Pyo and Jan Di's heads turned towards the three. Chuckling, Jan Di waited for them to come up and all five of them enjoyed the sunset together. (A/N: Almooosttt parrraaadiiiissseeeeeee)

"Do we have your blessings, Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, and Woo Bin?" Jan Di looked up at them and they exchanged glances. After a few moments of smiling and glancing at each other, Ji Hoo cleared his throat and nodded.

"Yes. Geum Jan Di, Goo Jun Pyo, you have our blessings." Jan Di smiled and looked at Jun Pyo.

"So what will it be, commoner?" he had his hands in his pockets and was smiling terribly.

"Yes, I will marry this Goo Jun Pyo. IF he takes good care of this Geum Jan Di."
without a word, Jun Pyo hugged Jan Di tight.

"Yes, I will take good care of this commoner, Geum Jan Di."

"Good, now can we eat? It's getting cold out." Woo Bin pleaded.

"I'm getting hungry too." Ji Hoo agreed.

"I won't be able to join you guys, I'm taking Ga Eul out on a date tonight to catch up." Yi Jung explained.

"Okay, tell her I said hi!" Jan Di smiled at Yi Jung, receiving a nod back. After saying his congratulations to Jan Di and Jun Pyo, he patted Jun Pyo's back twice and headed towards his car.

。・゚・゚ʕ゚>ᴥ<ʔ・゚・。

So I wanted to keep this short and simple, as it is the introduction and I'm still planning on what will happen next.

Do you want to see more of this story?

What plot twists do you think you're going to go through? (The description says "What if..." not "It did happen").