Hidden Beauty (Chapter 4 continued)

Chapter 4 continued

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Keep those hands away from my butt. Would ya?" I was walking in the school with Mason. Okay, yeah maybe we were supposed to be getting married, but this made me like him less.

"You're my fiancé. So why can't I put my hands on you?"

"Okay listen" I said suddenly stopping in front of him. "When we are married, which isn't going to happen, you can touch me how ever much you want. K? I said. He smiled.

"You are so going to love me in three months!"

"Haha. You wish," I said pulling out my Ipod shuffle. Before the song My Leftovers even started I was in Mason's arms. Bridal style. Ugh.

"I shall never let thy touch thee ground," Mason stated, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh yes thy will!" I started to wiggle in his grip. He wouldn't let me go.

"Fine! Touch thy ground then!" he said putting me down gently. We were now in the school, and of course everyone starred at us.

"HI!" I heard someone say over the loud music is my ear. Now that's pretty sad.

"YES!" I said yelling back. I felt Mason nudge me.

"Um, are you two a couple?" the girl asked us. To tell you the truth I was about to shake my head no, but I'm not sure that would be to right.

"Yes, yes we are" he said pulling me to him fast and hard.

"But pooky wooky! What about the other night?"

Damn, if we had security I'd be like "Please remove the tramp from my fiancé" but we didn't. That's when I come in.

"Who's this tramp and what other night?" I asked.

"I'm not a tramp. I'm Amber!" she said smiling evilly.

"Okay. So? You act like I care. Anyway, what is she talking about?"

"Well, the other day when you rejected me, well Amber came over, and well yeah," He finished.

"But that was when you came to my balcony. Remember? Because that was the same day...I rejected you in the hall," I said.

"Oopseys!" Amber spat.

"Shut the hell up hoe. I'm not in the mood for your sluttish comments," I snapped. She looked as if fire could come straight through her ears.

"So you cheated on me, right after?" I asked Mason as he stood their like he was panicking.

"Well, I uhh. Umm." It was official. I was not marring a man hoe. When I get married I want to be happy and WANTED.

I grabbed Mason by the ear and dragged him down to my height level. I put my mouth next to his ear and said, "Listen up. I am not marring a man whore, like yourself. You ruined it and if you try anything with me again. I swear I'm going to rip your balls out and I bet your little woman whore over there would love them."

I let go of my hard grip on his ear, and walked away.

I could hear him calling my name, but he can forget it. I raised my hood back up and it was going to stay like that for the rest of my life.

"...If you want more of this, We can push out, sell out, die out. So you'll shut up And stay sleeping.." I'm so sick by Flyleaf played in my ears as I held the tape cuter up to my wrist. I don't know why life needs me, because I don't deserve to be here obviously. Every time something good or someone enters my life, and tries to make some sort of promise or commitment, they always ruin it. I'M TIRED OF LIES. LIFE IS A LIE DAMMTIT!

I started cutting myself with it, which wasn't hard to do. The first cut wasn't deep, but it hurt so bad. As for all of the other cuts. They were very deep, I started bleeding a lot. And it didn't stop. My heart started beating faster. I tried stopping it, and it hurt so bad. The pain was unbearable. The blood kept gushing out, and pretty soon I got weak and my legs gave in.

**will be continued.. Tell me what you think**