Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria

It was a normal day in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Freddy,Bonnie, and Chica were on stage performing for the kids. While in Pirates Cove Foxy was all alone since it was put out of order ever since the bite of 87 happened.

The kids we're having a great time playing around,eating pizza and having Freddy and his gang perform on stage. Freddy is the main Singer, Bonnie is the band's guitarist and Chica is the backup Singer.

Meanwhile a little boy decided to enter pirates cove and he saw his favorite animatronic Foxy the pirate fox. He was about to touch him until he heard someone talking to him

Day shift security guard: hey little boy you aren't supposed to be here!

Little boy: I wanted to see foxy......when will you reactive him?

Day shift security guard: I don't know when we will use him again he is extremely dangerous to be with. We don't want to have the bite of 87 again. *takes the little boy to his parents.

*pirates cove*

Foxy: At the little lad wants to see me again

( mangle,marionette and bb and jj we're the only toy animatronics to not be scrapped)

Mangle: if only we could see the happy little kids again even though they tore me apart.

Marionette: I wish the little kids could still see us............

Bb: I can't sell anymore balloons. I need to sell balloons!

JJ: bb calm down or else they will catch us and we will be scrapped.

Bb: fine..........

*back at the stage*

The kids were having fun with Bonnie's rocking tunes and the voices of Freddy and Chica's voices.

When the pizzeria closed for the night. Since it was Sunday the security guard didn't come to work.

Freddy: great jobs girls

Chica: thanks Freddy *smiles and walks to foxy* hey hon

Foxy: hey sweetie

Bonnie: thanks Freddy *smiles*

Freddy: *chuckles and smiles*

*whenever Freddy laughs and smiles always melts Bonnie's heart*

Bonnie: *Fr-Freddy y-you d-did a -wo-wonderful j-job s-singing.*blushes*

Freddy: thanks bon *smiles*

Foxy: hey Freddy it's guys night!!!!!

Freddy: coming see ya later Bonnie *walks away*