you're the light you're the night.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood

Harry had known it. He had known the first time they laid eyes on each other.

Harry thought it was wrong. How could i have a crush on a boy? Much less a Malfoy?

Harry had heard the whispers in the hallways, about how the Malfoy's were "bad news".

Harry didn't care.

All Harry cared about was Draco, and his eyes, and his smile, and the way he made Harry's stomach drop right down to his feet whenever Draco looked at him. And he loved it.

You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

4th year.

"What did you say, Potter?" Draco said, faking disgust. He couldn't let Harry know what he was feeling.

"I-I said that I..." Harry trailed off, looking down at the ground.

Harry and Draco were in 4th year now, and Harry had hidden his crush on Draco for 3 years. He simply could not know. Harry was completely convinced that Draco was not interested, and never would be.

What Harry didn't notice was all of the sneaked glances that Draco gave Harry in Potions class, or how Draco would find the stupidest reason to talk to Harry, or touch him. It was miraculous that Harry never noticed, considering all the time Harry spent staring at him.

"Well then, spit it out." Draco said, rolling his eyes in fake annoyance.

Harry had figured one day that he was done with hiding from Draco. Either Draco would cry out, "I like you too, Potter!" and jump into Harry's arms, (which is highly unlikely), or punch Harry in the jaw and walk away. Harry was expecting the latter.

"I was saying that-that-uh-I-like you a lot and I don't care if you don't like me back because-" Harry started, but was rudely interrupted by Draco placing his lips onto Harry's.

"Uh- me too." Draco said, pulling away from the quick kiss. "I like you too."

"Wow. Okay I was not expecting that." Harry said, smiling.

"What were you expecting?" Draco said, laughing.

"A punch in the jaw," Harry sighed. "Thanks for not punching me in the jaw, Draco." Harry said, his name feeling foreign on his tongue.

"So it's Draco now, huh?" Draco said, contemplating whether he liked it or not. "Yeah, call me Draco. I like it."

"Can I call you Harry, then?" Draco said.

Harry nodded, pulling Draco in for another kiss.

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high

"Harry, come on! Don't be a baby!" Draco whisper-yelled back at Harry, who was hesitating to follow him. "What are you doing?"

Draco and Harry had been together for almost a year now.

"Draco, what if we get caught? It's past curfew..." Harry said, glancing around.

"Did you bring your invisibility cloak?" Draco asked.

"Well yeah, but-" Harry started but was interrupted.

"Then we won't get caught. Come on!" Draco said, grabbing Harry's hand and wrapping the invisibility cloak around them both. "Ugh, fine." Harry said, letting Draco hold his hand and lead him.