Meeting Rebecca Mader

Ryder's POV

Today was the first day of shooting. I was so nervous, this was my first actual TV show. True, I had been on smaller things, like plays, but nothing could compare to this moment. *Calm down Ry, this is just the first day, surely they wont expect to much?* I ask myself as my mom pulls into the studio parking lot. "Good luck honey, hope you have fun! Text me when you need to be picked up!" My sister, Emiley, says. "Thanks sis! Love you!" I say and give her a quick kiss. "Love you too!" She says, and drives away. I sigh as I walk forward, unsure really of what to do. "Ryder!" Someone calls out. I turn around and there was Eddie walking towards me. "Eddie! Hi!" I say and smile. "Hey, so you ready for your first day of shooting?" "Yeah! Just, where do I go?" "You'll go to costume, then make-up, then hair. Their right next to each other so, hopefully you wont get lost. And you'll just come to the set when you're ready." Eddie says. He pats my shoulder lightly and I smile, and walk to where the costumes were. I had a current outfit, just a plain white button up t-shirt with black jeans, and black flats. I walked over to make-up where they applied light makeup around my face, light red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. Then, I went over to hair. That was a trip in itself. They wanted my hair to be done up like Zelena's. They curled my hair and pinned it up, and I almost puked from all the hairspray. Finally, I was able to walk out into fresh air. I walked to the set which was Granny's Diner and sat down in my bar stool. "Jennifer and Ginnifer are running a bit late, so we have to wait for them." Eddie explains to everyone. "Someone get Rebecca." Eddie says. A crew member ran around the set and returned quickly with Rebecca Mader. "Bex, why don't you and Ry get to know each other." Eddie says and smiles. "Hi daughter." Rebecca says in a British accent. "Hi mom." I say and giggle. I had watched all 3 seasons of Once Upon A Time in a span of a couple weeks, and she was by far my favorite. I had always loved the Wizard Of Oz, and even the Wicked Witch, especially when our school put on a production of the Wizard of Oz and I had played the Wicked Witch. "So, are you excited to be working here?" Rebecca asks. "Oh Yeah for sure! I love Once Upon A Time and honestly, The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies." I say and giggle. I feel myself blushing as a smile creeps onto her face. "You know, when Adam and Eddie said that you looked like me, I wasn't completely sure. But now, I am convinced. I hope my daughter doesn't disappoint." She says and smiles a reassuring one. "No ma'am, I'll try not to disappoint." "Oh dear, don't call me that." She says and rests a hand on my shoulder. "I'm only 38. I'm not old yet." She says and laughs. "That's just the way I was raised." I say and shrug. "Where did you grow up?" "Louisiana, USA." I say and smile proudly. "I can hear it in your accent!" "And I can hear you were an England girl?" I question. "Yep! Born and raised! Hey, there's Jen and Ginny, maybe after shooting we could go out to coffee or something. Adam and Eddie really want us to bond a lot to make our relationship more realistic." She says and grins widely. "Yeah sure! I'd love to go." I say and smile. "Yay! I can take you there, and good luck with shooting!" She says and gives another smile. "Thanks mommy, you too." I say and wink. She giggles and walks back around the set to get into her position. I feel my palms dampen and I realize I'm nervous. I take deep breaths and remind myself that everything is okay. "Action!" Eddie yells.