Part 1; It's Only the Beginning

I was tossing and turning and was being led down a bunch of crappy hallways. I knew I was in my dreams but even they sometimes scare me! I was being followed and a herd of level E's pounced on me ripping my clothes and biting me. I screamed in fear and pain and then I heard someone's voice tell them to stop. They stopped but I felt a kick in my stomach and I flew back to the wall. The voice's figure rose and cuffed my hands above my head. I screamed as she cut my stomach with her nails.

"You killed her! You killed her you low life level E!" Screamed the person.

It was a girl and she had long pink hair and red eyes. She was going to stab a sword in me and I screamed louder.

"Sora? What are you doing to that boy?" Asked the a girl to the girl named Sora.

"Go back to bed sweetheart. I'm taking care of business." Sora said.

"No. I want the boy. He's cute!" Squealed the little girl.

Sora left saying okay and I was left with the little girl. She went up to me and sniffed at me. She licked her pink lips and her fangs showed a bit. She kissed me and I started blushing.

"Shh! I'm Akane! I am so sorry for my sisters behavior. What's your name?" She asked innocently.

"Zero... Kiryu." I gasped out and coughed.

She smiled at me with a look of pity that pissed me off. She then kissed me again. Then she felt the cut on my stomach. I screamed and the world started to shake.

"Zero...Zero! ZERO!!!" Yelled a voice.

I sat up and noticed my roommate was shaking my shoulders. He was yelling my name and trying to wake me up. When he saw me up he let go of my shoulders and stared blankly at me.

"What? Sorry did I wake you?" I asked painfully alto I go I tried to hide it.

"Zero, you were screaming and crying! What's wrong man?!" He yelled.

"Sorry. Nothings wrong. I'm just not--" but before I could finish I saw the bully, and other kids staring at me.

I looked annoyed by them. As soon as my roommate tried to feel my head I had a vision of that Sora girl stabbing me and I screamed while falling off the bed backwards. I felt pain in my head as my head hit the floor.

"You need to tell headmaster that you're not sleeping well, Zero." Said my roommate, Jamal.

I walked out of the room and went to headmaster's office. I told him I wasn't sleeping well and he let me sleep in the spare room. As I settled in I didn't feel alone. I soon fell asleep on the bed.

Sora's POV

I saw the kid fall asleep and decided to haunt his dreams again. He cried in his sleep and I looked triumphant. He was in deep trouble. I loved how he squirmed and tried to get away from the death scene of his dreams.

"Nightie night Kiryu." I thought evilly.

Time Skip~ Zero's POV

I was supposed to be waking up! Why can't I wake up?! The girl that Sora hangs with was touching my wounds and she kissed me once in awhile.

"Did you miss me Zero? My sister blames you of my death but I don't! You are a wonderful boy! I will come back to the academy but it won't be easy. I'll have to change my name." She said and smiled at me before fading away as Sora stabbed me in the stomach. I was being shook again and this time it was headmaster that was shaking me. I shook violently in his arms as he hugged me.

Time Skip~ Anonymous girl's POV

I was walking the entire way and stood at the gates

'So this is Cross Academy.' I thought and smiled a small one.

I looked around and realize that the new school was special. It was where vampires and humans coexist in harmony. Then I sat in a tree over the lake and slept. I'll see Zero Kiryu in the morning.