Dr. Cesar Parra: Dental to Dressage

Dr. Cesar Parra has been deeply interested in riding for as long as he can remember. Ever since he was a young boy he was fascinated with the sport of horseback riding; and as he got older he associated himself more with the art form of dressage, which is a set of tricks predetermined by a horse and rider and practiced and performed much in the same manner of a dance routine.

He became very skilled at this sport, and worked his way up to representing the United States of America as well as his native land of Colombia in internationally-recognized events such as The Olympics and the Pan American Games.

Dressage isn't all that Dr. Cesar Parra has been successful in, however. He also spent a big part of his life pursuing a career in dentistry, which was also a fascination that he developed throughout his adolescence.

In order to achieve this goal, he sought higher education at esteemed universities such as Harvard University and Boston University, where he gained the knowledge and credentials necessary to practice pediatric dentistry. While he was a highly skilled dentist, he eventually gave up his profession to embrace professional dressage riding full time.