My crazy, unexpected, messed up love life

Hey guys! this is just a story ive been working on for a while and ive decided to put it up here on wattpad! im kinda new to wattpad so please tell me what you think! thanks! and hope you like it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it all started january 18th, our birthday. he was next to my bed, he smiled at me though he was only minutes old. and tright then, at four-thirty pm iknew, he was my best friend. forever. and i, was right.

we were born together date and time as creepy as that might sound. and now look at us! willy and damen forever.

"hey, willy!"

"hey, damen! whats for lunch?" he struggled, looking for an answer

"its...er...i actually really dont know."

"ew! gross! damen, how can you eat that crap?"

it looked as if a dog did his buisness on his plate then put it on a tray for damen to eat.

"hey it food right? ill eat it."

"damen, i dont think you can coniser that food..." taylor and sammi laughed at my comment and the terrified, priceless look on my face.

" oh come on now, willy! its not that bad!" damen said with his mouth full, then he gagged at spit his food into the trashnext to him.

"eww! you disgust me, damen!"

then, making me jump, the bell rang. science time. i said my goodbyes to sammi and taylor asi made my way to my locker, got my books, and went to science class. as i was talikg my seat i found a not on my desk. it read: hi willy! from damen. i sighed. i hadnt noticed the class started and when i looked up, i found the class looking at me, i sunk down in my seat and whispered 'here'. mrs. johan just contined on in her lesson about fermantation. i could see damen trying hard not to laugh at me.

shut up! i mouthed to him. he just silently laughed and turned his attention back to mrs.johan.

finally i was free from mrs.johan's class and the rest of the day passed by in a blur. and before i knew it, i was walking my way home with damen walking next to me.

"dude, i swear mrs.johan is out to get me!" i tod him. he just let out a low chuckle.

"she hates everyone, willy. dont be so surprised." i sighed in agreement. we walked the rest of the way home in silence. when we got to our houses ( you guessed it! he's also my nieghbor) we said our goodbyes and i walked inside my house and quickly ran upstairs to my room. i didnt see damen in his window yet so i just decided to start on homework. oh the torture!

i was just on my third math problem when i heard a loud thump on my window. i turned to see damen. aperently he has been trying to get my attention for quite a while. he held up a sketch pad that said: im bored! come over?

i quickly wrote back: cant :( doing homework!

and held up my scetch pad to show him what i had writen. he frowned and pretended to cry, i just rolled my eyes and continued to try and fi ish my math homework. if that was possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was the end of the first chapter! hope you guys liked it! its kinda different from the original but not to much :) fan? comment? i have some other books if any of you guys wanna check them out! write back soon!