Character Intro

Hey names thea lily grayson i am a student at yancy academy a school which i attend with my 2 bestfriends Percy jackson and grover underwood Percy and i became the best of friends from the moment we bumped into one another than along the way came grover who is kinda like our guardian angel always trying to keep us out of trouble sadly for him i am a fighter so don't mess with me and the people i love or prepare to face my wrath other than that i am great kid who loves to listen to music and play guitar i also happen to love surfing but the one thing i love more than all the riches in my world? easy my mum a beautiful woman who owns her own florist she sends me white roses every sunday with a note telling me how much she loves me and can't wait to see me i admire her with all my heart.

Talents:Guitar,Kick boxing,swimming,surfing, Etc

Age:11 going on 12 in the begining same age as percy (book wise)

Godly Parent:Read to find out.

Likes:music,surfing,beaches,Mcdonald's,rain,thunder.

Crush:will progress through the story and later on once the choices have been introduced i may create alternative ending and or create a poll.

Note:i do not own the harry potter and percy jackson/heroes of olympus series only thea grayson.