He wants to me you in person

Slim Jimmy~Just Imagine

Your Pov

I ly on my bed just waiting to finish my daily conversation with my new online friend,Slim Jim. My hair was in a messy bun and my feet wore some black and pink polka dots socks. The white marina on my upper body gave my breasts a hot look while my pajama shorts were pulled down constantly because of my exposed butt. Jimmy had confessed that he liked me a little and this was terrifying because nobody could stand my shxtty bxtchy ways. Who knows? Maybe Jimmy will bring out the fun cheerful star in me. I also confessed my likings towards him. I waited patiently for Jimmy's reply on the bed just inhaling oxygen to soothe my boredom. Waiting for that annoying ringtone of mine,  I was surprised to see that it was my skype ringtone ringing the hair off of me. "Ha..Jimmy wants to skype......ok" I said. I answered my skype call as quickly as possible.
"Hi....(Y/N_your name )...wow" he said with a grin dancing on his lips. I thought my butt was showing but it was not. Hmmm.
"Hi Jimmy...err.... How are you ?" I replied just as nervous as hell because this guy looks like he takes no BS and I have shitty side but once in a full moon.

" Am here ....chillaxing and shxt. What's up?"

I replied starring above me "Ummmm. I guess my roof,ac,my attic and my bedroom bulb."
"Haa..aagh...ah ha....maaaan.." he laughed at my corny sarcasm. 2 points for me!! Nobody never laughs at my sarcasm. Hmm...could it happen?? Naah

"You have a wonderful laugh there Jimmy. Haahaa...so...err....why did you skype me?"
"Why thank you......I was told that I laughed like a frog....I know frogs don't laugh but apparently, I laugh like one.  Err.......I just wanted to see you alive and well through internet waves. You're very beautiful. I want to meet you in person. Friday at Starbucks. I can't wait to see you"

And can you believe it??? He hanged up....

I have no choice but to meet Jimmy at Starbucks. Yupp...he's cool...and smart......and charming. I shut my phone off and went under my sheets thinking 'what would happen Friday?' Oh well....It's a date I guess. It would be lovely to meet Jim in person.I wrapped myself with my arms and went to sleep.

Swae Lee imagine will be coming up soon. I hope you liked. I will update as soon as possible. My first imagine.