~

You and your team, Yuichirou, Shinoa, Shihou, Mitsuba and Yoichi were patrolling outside of the human's boundaries. An idea suggested by Yuichirou, and in his words "We're going to find all the vampire scum and destroy them!". Guren only agreed because he needed us out of his hair at the moment while he dealt with another meeting. We needed the "exercise" anyways, apparently. Oh well. You didn't really have any problem with it, as long as you could spend time with Yoichi, who you secretly had the biggest crush on . Only Mitsuba knows of your shameful secret, if it wasn't already obvious.

Nobody has brought it up though, not even Shinoa and by experience you know that she would bring something like that up. What's the hardest is that you're way to conserved! You keep everything to yourself. How could you possibly tell him how you feel? "Oh hey Yoichi! Nice weather! By the way I have a crush on you!" He'd think you're creepy! Besides, you have to focus on your job at the Moon Demon Company. While you were distracted by your thoughts, you didn't notice one of those monsters coming towards you and your team.

Upon realizing what was going on, you nearly dodged being smashed! Yoichi called your name loudly and ran to your aid. Blushing and flustered, you informed him that you were alright. Just as you said that the monster went to attack your other friends, and they were having slight troubles. You ran into action, leaving Yoichi behind. As you were helping Shinoa fight, Mitsuba and Shihou were on the opposite side of the monster looking for a weak point. When they were about to kill the thing, it threw its claw (?) at Yoichi sending him flying out of the way from Yuichirou who was already defending himself from one of the many limbs the disgusting creature had.

OF COURSE while the other four were already preoccupied. Shinoa suddenly left the semi-formation you had with her, earning shouts from you and Mitsuba. Yoichi got up just in time to see Yuichirou get pounded with the thing's remaining claw. Before anymore damage was done, Shinoa took the creature out with her scythe. Everyone was tired and the now unconscious Yuichirou wasn't helping the situation. All six of you felt weak and useless in defending your friend. Yoichi especially, who was helping Yuichirou in the first place. He knows that he could have done more to help if he dodged that attack better, but he failed to acknowledge that everyone was in the same boat. We were sure to get a scolding for this from Guren when we get back.

When you did get back from the trip with Yuichirou on Shihou's back (wait until he hears about this hehe) Guren is as expected, less than pleased. Yoichi goes straight to his room though. Causing confusion and worry in the group. Yoichi being the caring person that he was, was taking all the blame for an accident that everyone caused. Everyone knew that this was what he was doing, so decided to send someone to go help him. Yuichirou WOULD have gone to help, since he was his friend but... he's unconscious. This left the four of you, and Shihou already backed out, saying "No way I already carried his fat arse here, I'm not helping with anything else" as he motioned to Yuichirou as being the "fat arse".

Mitsuba looked right at you with a somewhat smirk on her face; then followed up by saying "You know, Shinoa and I have something very important to do elsewhere... sooo, I think (Y/N) is up for the job" Shinoa instantly knew what was up and went with the plan despite your desperate looks. "Yeahh! You're right Mitsuba! We have that important thing to do, sorry (y/n)!" Then they both left before you could even protest. "W-Whaaat?!" You said, dumbfounded at the events that just unfolded. You had no choice but to go up to Yoichi's room to cheer angsty little him up. Naturally, you were super nervous and wished there was a way out, but you couldn't do that to Yoichi! You knew he needed some moral support, so you decided to go up there either way. 'Maybe i can even confess?' you almost asked yourself for permission. Though it was just wishful thinking, and if you aren't a flustered mess.. maybe you could.

You were at the door to his room, and you waited and listened. Was he crying? Oh no. You knocked on the door loud enough for him to hear and the sniffles stopped. "Who is it?" his voice floated out from his room, he definitely was crying by the sound of his voice. "It's (y/n)... Please let me in." you said. You had to see him. You couldn't stand hearing him cry. "O-okay" he croaked. You walked right in to see him sitting on his bed facing the window, with a distinct blush on his face.

"Hi" you said quietly. "hi" he replied. 'so sad' you thought. You couldn't handle it. Your body moved on it's own, and next thing you knew you were enveloping him in a giant hug. "Wh--" he started, but soon calmed down and hugged back. You felt him start crying again and you blushed a bright shade of red. YOU, (y/n) (l/n) were hugging Yoichi Saotome. "Please don't take all the blame, Yoichi. It was everyone's fault. We all weren't prepared and Yuichirou got hurt. It wasn't just you." You cried. He then said "B-but, if i didn't get hit he would be okay!". 'But any of us could have helped you! but we were busy, and you got hurt too! Don't beat yourself up, you did what any of us would have done. We're no better than you." He calmed down . "I just, don't want to be under the bed anymore. I don't want to watch people I love get hurt. I don't want to see you get hurt, (Y/n)!" Yoichi yelled.

You were taken aback by his words, but didn't (of course) believe that he loved you in that way. "Yoichi. Please. We love you too-- heck, I love you Yoichi. we don't like to see our friends get hurt, just like you. So don't hurt yourself!". There was a long silence. Then you realized what you said.. 'Oh shit... did I just confess to him?' while you were having a mini heart attack, Yoichi said "Do you mean that?". "Well, yeah we lo--" he cut you off with "No, do you love me?" You didn't know what to say... No going back now. "Yes" you were red with embarrassment and prepared for 'i don't feel the same way' or something. You avoided his green eyes and looked all over the place. "Look, I get it if you don- "I love you too" he said, back to the regular Yoichi, but blushing and looking cuter than ever. 

Wait a second... He loves you too?!  You were a mess of stuttering and jibber jabber before he cut you off (aGAIN) by kissing you! Very unexpected (and a lil OOC but w/e) for Yoichi but you instantly kissed back. It was short and sweet, perfect. You then dried his remaining tears and grabbed his hand. The two of you blushed and sheepishly walked out of the room. Only to be greeted by Mitsuba, Shinoa,  Shihou, Guren, and a bandaged up Yuichirou. ALL SQUATTED BY THE DOORWAY LISTENING IN LIKE SPIES. Before you could kill every single one of them, they were all gone. You and Yoichi looked at each other and laughed. Could you be any more happy?

(*σωσ)♪ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♪('∪'●)ゝ

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if it's too long or a bit ooc (as I mentioned already) Please give any constructive criticism you want, but don't be hateful please. This IS my first fanfic hehehe. Feel free to request! I already made a post about that if you want to make one.