FOXY&MANGLE

-Foxy-

Sitting in the cove same old thing. I'm only minutes from my turn to preform, I smile to my self. My friend mangle is in the ceiling watching me. The lad is so um...what's the word... possessive of me.

"Senpai! How exiting, me get to preform with ye!" He says hugging me.

"Aye, ye do. But I be Capten. Got it landlobber." I say.(not good at pirate speak)

"Aye, Aye." Mangle says. The curtain opens to show all the kids. I start to speak when mangle jumps from the ceiling. He has a huge grin on his face.

"Hello mateies!" He cheers. The kids cheer.

"Aye. Mangle how nice of ye to 'drop' by. Kiddys this be first mate mangle." I say. Mangles eyes light up.

"Ye all want to be part of our pirate crew?" Mangle asks, his tail swaying with excitement. His excitement makes me chuckle to my self. Suddenly he's on my back.

"Aaaa. Mangle what ye be doing?!" I say.

"I don't know." Mangle says.

A kid climbs on stage, and pokes my face. Mangle growls lowly his ears going down in anger.

"Mangle what be wrong? Lad, lad?" I say trying to get his attention.

"What a girly looking dude. And the guy he's on, how ugly. Are you gay, yeah your gay. Your disgusting." The boy says poking me again. My ears lower.

"How dare ye hurt senpai feelings!" Mangle growls eyes turning black with white pupils. He bites the boys forehead, consenting his razor sharp teeth, the bite ripped part of the boys forehead off.

His eyes finally go back to normal. He stares shocked at the people freaking out, and the boy in front of him.

"W-what happened, and what's this funny taste in my mouth?" He asks, his ears going down and tail between his legs. Fear and shock all over his face. I drag his back into the cove, closing the curtain behind us.

"What was that?" I ask.

"I-I don't know, the boy was being mean. Then I blacked out, when I came back well you know." He whimpers. I pull him into a hug, he lets his tears fall.

"Its ok. To be honest I would of done the same for ye." I say he looks at me.

"W...hy?" His sobbing breaking his speech.

"B-because I-I-I l-love ye." I say looking away. His eye light up. His crying starts to stop.

I generally while away his tears, I then lift his chin so he's looking at me. I lean my face in so my lips are just hovering above his. I then go in more connecting our lips. He kisses back. I let go of his chin and wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps his arm around my neck. We deepen the kiss, I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. I get the taste of blood still on his lips, but it do sent bother me. He opens his mouth, I slip my tongue in. Our tongues battle for dominance, I of course win. He rakes his fingers through my hair. But as all good things this has to end. We pull apart.

"T-thank ye." I say.

"Anything for my senpai." Mangle says.

"You mean boyfriend~." I say.

His eyes light up. I lick the blood from around his mouth and lips. He giggles some.

           The End~