The Fedora Fic (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You smile as you hear the front door close, as it means patrick is home. "Hello sweetheart" patrick calls to you. "Hi honey how was work?" "It was okay but coming home to you y/n is even better" "Awww patty" you say blushing, but then stop as you realize your mistake. Patrick hates being called patty. So he pins you against a wall and whispers in your ear, "singers do it louder", he says chuckling, "guitarists finger faster" he says playing with the waistband of your panties, "bassists do it deeper" he says moaning, "and drummers hit it harder" he says smirking, knowing what all he could do to you. He then tosses you on his bed and stradles you . he asks if you can take off his boxers for him. You do, innocently. His erection springs free. He kisses your forehead asking you to suck him off. You do, teasingly. After a few minutes he tells you to get on your hands and knees. You do. Then he violently rams into your anus and you die. Patrick failed to notice the way your body slumped limply against his bed and continued ramming into you. He finished and sat down on the bed next to your corpse rambling about how good that was. He began to notice the way your eyes were glassy. He called out your name loudly and began to cry over your lifeless body.

"One night and one last time... Thanks for the memories" he sang failing to stop the cascading tears

(a/n)
mmmMMMYES don't ask...credit to @LittleMissAshIrwin for helping write this piece of art.