chapter 1

We sat together, my head laid on his stomach as the blue and purple swirled sky was above our heads.  The daisy's fraimed my body and the grass tickles my face. 

"The sky is pretty, Harry." I simply stated, he stayed quite. "Why won't you talk to me?" I said , Harry hasn't spoken one word the three hours we laid in the medow by the beach. "Harry." I repeated.

"Do you even wonder why? Like, why do people keep going back to the same fucking person no matter how many times they crush them? Tana. You have to leave him, I know you love  but you can't do this to him or me anymore. This little I love him but I love you bullshit, I can't fucking take it anymore Tana. He's fucked you up so much Tana! Don't you see? He's practically fucking girls right in front of your face. You can't hide behind me you to pretend you love him anymore Tana, it's breaking you and it's defiantly breaking me." I was speechless.

"I- Harry you know I don't.." I didn't know what to say actually, I was god damn speechless. What was I supposed to argue back? 

"What, you don't what Tana? You know I love you and I'll always be your bestfriend deep down but we can't even label it that anymore Tana I know you love me and you know I love you so what the fuck are we doing?" I wanted to cry my way out of this, but there was nowhere to hide, he has tore down all the walls I hid behind as I stood there, bare, lies written all over me.

"I'm sorry, Harry." Good choice of words, Tana.

"Why do you deal with his shit? Why do you let him do this to you and claim you still love him? Tana baby, please I can't watch this go on anymore." My heart crippled hearing his words.

"Can we sleep on the beach?" I bluntly stated, standing and walking towards the chilled sand with the two massive blankets we had brought with us, he was shocked but still followed me until we settled a place on the sand. I laid down, dragging his tall body close to mine and threw the other massive blanket over our bodies and cuddled close to him.

"Tan-" 

"Shut up." 

"Tana what the fu-"

"I love you." 

There was at least three minutes passed by of complete silence, but I wasn't worried at all. I knew what he was going to repeat back.

"I love you too, Tana." 

And we both laid there in silence.

BEFORE UR LIKE WTF WHY IS THIS SO SHORT, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ITS JUST AN INTRO TO THE WHOLE THING. EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE I PROMISE LMAO ILY BYE