Our Secret (Natsu x Reader) lemon

I was working at one of the top 10 industries in the state. I've worked here for 10 years going on 11 on the 25th of this month which was in a couple of days. I walked in through the front door into the lobby and make my way to the elevator. I look up to see it was lit up on the 4th floor implying people were getting in or out of the elevator. Fixing my tight business skirt that had ride it's way up my legs, and then checking my makeup in my mirror for any smudges as I wait for the elevator. After I had applied a bit of red lip gloss the "bing" of the elevator rang through my ears, as I put my supplies away I make my way into the elevator pushing the 10th-floor button that then lights up. Slowly over time, I'm up on the 10th floor. Walking down the long hall I approach my destination knocking on the door. "Come in, " said a husky voice. I'll never say this anyone but his voice every time sends shivers of pleasurable electricity down my spine, and butterflies in my belly. I grab the handle of the door and open it to a clean dark oak colored office with off-white walls. The smell of cedar makes its way to my nose. I stare at the man behind the desk, waiting for him to finishes is chat on the phone. After waiting patiently a good 5 minutes he hangs up. " Hi (y/n)" he said with a smile in his sexy husky voice. He was Natsu Dragneel, salmon pink colored hair spiked in every direction, strong jaw bone, he was very muscular and slim, and his outfit made him ever so sexy he was wearing a dark blue business suit today with the three top buttons undone and tie around his neck loosely. I ignore the feeling I'm having and go on with my business. I started talking about our new task about a new product, with him listening with the uttermost serious eyes while having him slender hands prop up his head. He takes the folder I was holding and examines the contains. He closes it gently and stretches his arms, to ruffle his salmon-colored hair. "Well, how much do you think this will cost the company to produce it?" He asked. About two thousand I said. He pondered for a second. After we finished our business. I turned to walk away, to talk to the boss. "(y/n) where do you think you're going?" he said in a stern voice. I have to go talk to the boss I said and walked to the door as I opened the door. I felt a weight on me and the door shut and locked.

He had pressed his body up against (y/n) back. I felt a lump in my throat and stuttered Mr. Dragoneel please stop. "No no (y/n) say my name. He said as his hot breath on my neck, hands on my hips. But what is someone hears us."No buts say my name he commanded. Thrusting his knee in between my legs I manage to cover up a moan. Though it still didn't go unheard by him making him slightly rougher, he yanked my hair now having our faces inches apart. He stared into my eyes with lustful eyes "(y/n) is such a bad girl" he purred. I wasn't going to give in, but I knew I was going to soon I was already turned on, I tried to ignore the feeling and calm down but I moved and felt him poking me on my ass. He noticed and pressed his erection into me more holding onto my hips tightly. He began to lick and suck on my neck when he found my sweet spot, I gasped. Sucking on my spot in a teasing manner, I groaned. He yanked my head sideways angrily "say my name" he growled. Na-Nats-uu... "More" NAT-SU Natsu. He bit down on my neck is satisfaction cause me to scream his name "NATSU!!" Licking the now slightly bloody wound his arms snaked their way into my blouse. Roughly grabbing my breast. I suddenly became light-headed and my legs gave in, Nastu was the only thing keeping me from laying on the floor.

He picked you up but before holding you he pulled the tight shirt of your curvy waist and down your slim legs. Then Natsu picked you up and you warped your legs around his waist giving in to his wrongful lust. He crashed you into the desk locking lips with tongues fighting each other. He swiped everything off the table before setting your ass on its cool surface. Finally pulling your lips away from each other did you get the time to breathe and already longing for another kissing round with the pink haired man. But before you could go for another round, you knew his clothes had to go just undressing him with your eyes was not going to work while you were half undressed. Noticing your fiery stares towards his clothes he smirked and ever so slowly stripped out of his clothing while staring you straight in the eye with such hungry eyes. Bottling your lips you go in for a kiss to ease your hungrier while he works his clothes off, after getting his tie and his button up shirt off. You stared in pure bless at his toned chest and his muscles slightly finger the outlines of his chest with tinted cheeks, you stretched forward an licked his chest with him having small moans here and there bringing music to your ears. Flicking your wet tongue over his nipple you bite it causing him to groan in displeasure. Kissing your way down you come to his pants running your hand up and down his erection. "Stop playing" he hissed unbuttoning his pants he pulls out his big erection demanding "Suck it" he pushes your face toward it. The strong smell it gives off is something you still were not use to, yet give you a tingling feeling in your head in a way that excites you even more. When you open your mouth he see this as a moment to put it in your mouth, trying not to choke of his length and thickness you begin to suck. Natsu was much too large to all fit in your mouth using your hand to thrust up and down the rest to please him whole. Licking the tip down to the base you begin to move your hand a bit faster now getting use to it, the taste of him was not enough you just couldn't get enough. Before long he stopped you and lifted you up onto the table. Kneeing down he stared at your drenched panties poking at it with his fingers sending tiny electricity through your body. Natsu then hooked his finger into your panties and into your wet folds, thrust your head back and bucking your hips gave him a pleased look, pulling them down your legs he plunged his tongue into your region becoming a puddle under his control flicking his tongue against your clit you were close then he stopped. "(Y/n) my little love seems all our time is up" he said licking his lips and fingers while putting his pants back on he sighed "I wished we could go on but that will have to wait" grabbing my clothes I put them on then pout. Fixing my hair and makeup then fixed Natsu tie. I walk out the door. This has been our little secret for years... But I didn't tell you...