Prologue - Jun-ho

"Jun-ho!" I heard a familiar voice shouting through the room.
"Morning, Kyung-seok" I said sighing. "So what's my best buddy doing today, huh?" he asked looking over my shoulders. "Do you really need to ask that, or do you really have the memory of a fish?" I said while turning my head to face him and giving him one of my famous grumpy looks.

"Geez, did you get up on the wrong side of the bed?" he said while slowly walking to the couch that was standing at the corner of the room.
"Ugh, I have to watch all these auditions and some of them are just so b-a-d, I don't get why they need my approval on them too anyway, I mean they casted wonderful people even before I became a big hit."

"Well, maybe they just want to be sure that they don't miss out on something great or just want some extra approval of a decision they already made?" Kyung-seok said raising an eyebrow. I sighed again. "If it's all that terrible, you wouldn't mind me watching along, would you?"

"Fine" I said. "Just grab a chair and be quiet."
"Yes, mister!" he said whilst he grabbed a chair from the other desk that was standing in the room.
He sat down as I opened the next clip. It showed a beautiful tall girl with chocolate brown hair, that had slight waves in them. I paused it and looked at Kyung-seok.

"Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded and I pressed the play button. I heard my manager starting asking questions, thus I learned her name was 'Hyun-mi'.
That she's from San Francisco and half Korean, half American, just like I am.

Kyung-seok suddenly pressed the pause button.
"Yah! Who gave you the rights to press that pause button?!" I said looking at him.
"I wanted to say something, but I forgot" he said laughing sheepishly. I pressed the play button once more and heard my manager say that she could start singing.

A lovely ballad song started playing and she opened her mouth and started singing. Both our mouths where wide open, but not because of the incredibly beautiful voice.

"H-hyung" Kyung-seok said. I was processing in my head what was happening here. People like her, like me, who are able to captivate people by voice. I looked shocked at Kyung-seok, who looked even more overwhelmed than I did. I started stuttering: "She's, She's...", but before I could finish Kyung-seok filled me in. "Just like you, she's a Siren."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Note: Hi! Thank you for reading the prologue, I would love to hear your opinions in the comments!
Note 2: As some might not be familiar with a few words I'll be using writing this story I'll put them on the bottom of the chapter.

In this case it is Hyung, which is something being said by a guy who is younger than the other guy.