One More Time - Kisumi - Lemonade

Kisumi. You two had been a couple now for a month or two, but nothing much had happened. You love him so, so much and you want to think the best of him, but he's always avoiding your touch, your eyes, and always turns away when you're alone. You've replayed your first kiss with him over and over again in your head, and each time it makes you hungrier for more.
"Kisumi..." you whisper, wishing he was next to you. You cry yourself to sleep again that night, you love him so much that you don't know what to do. Your last hazy thought as you drift off is to confront him tomorrow. You can't go on like this.

You blink, the sun filtering in trough the window, illuminating your room. Suddenly, you burst out of bed energetically, remembering the promise you made to yourself. You're going to talk to him today.

It's your free day, and you already had plans to go out to see a movie today with him. Putting on your favorite skirt and shirt, you head out, invigorated by getting to see your love.

He's already waiting for you by the fountain, his hair shining with little droplets of mist. He hasn't spotted you yet, so you go around and give him a tight back hug, refusing to believe anything but the best in him.

"Hey!" he laughs. The sound cements in your memory, so sweet and joyous.
You try to get him to hold your hand on the way in, but it's like he doesn't notice, or just ignores it. You're hurt, and now you remember your mission.
As you're settling down in your seats and the advertisements are wrapping up, you lean on his shoulder. He freezes up, but doesn't move. You whisper in the dark, "Kisumi, why won't you touch me?"

There's a long pause, but eventually he replies, "Do you really want to know? You might think less of me."

You snuggle even closer, and say, "Of course not! I love you, Kisumi. Forever and always, I will love you."

He sighs, then murmurs into my hair, "The truth is...you turn me on so much that I'm afraid that once I let myself start, I might hurt you. And I don't want to do that. I want you to be safe...just being with you is enough. I love you so, so much, don't ever forget."

You're shocked by his reply. You thought he didn't like you anymore, but this. He shifts a little and you suddenly feel something rock hard on his lap. Being still a little doubtful, you decide to test his words. You tilt your head and kiss him on the cheek. He shudders and turns his head, but you gently hold his head in your hands and kiss him full on. This time, he groans and mumbles, "We shouldn't do this here..."

I nudge at him, "There's no one here. Only mothers and their children are here now, so they didn't pick this movie," I whisper. He lets out a guttural groan, then lifts the armrest separating us up and easily picks me up and positions me on his lap.

"I've been holding back for so long, now I'm going to finally get a taste of you," he purrs. I'm straddling his long, graceful legs, and he pulls me in for a kiss, deep and searching. He continues and kisses a trail down my neck and collarbone, and pushes at my collar with a gentle lick.

"Kisumi..." I shudder, and I lean into him and feel his arms wrapping around me, making tingly swirling patterns down my back until we're fully entwined.

He looks down and comments huskily, "Nice shirt," and grins wickedly. Meanwhile, his hands have found my waistband, and are playing with the trim, then his skillful hands make contact with my skin and it's electrifying. I'm shaking and he pulls me even closer, and I can feel his pulsing member right there. I hug him tight, my head atop his, and he wickedly leaves a gentle bite on my neck.

We kiss, arms and legs tangled in each other, until we're both panting for more, but he takes a deep breath, and gently lifts me up and puts me back into my seat. "We have to stop," he pants, "I'm crazy for you and I don't think I can hold back much longer..."
I take a moment to catch my breath, then turn to him, and touch his beautiful hair. "One more time, please," I plead, and he caves in and our lips meet in an explosion of love and hunger. He presses even harder into me, until we finally break apart.
I lean on his shoulder and we watch the rest of the movie together, but after we walk out holding hands, clothes rumpled, I realize I don't remember a speck of what happened in the movie, only his scent, his voice, his kiss.

Kisumi. My love.