Opening

Finally done. You were finally done with the prank you and the Bad Touch Trio set up. It will most likely turn into a war zone after the prank is done.  You looked over at the doors that sealed everyone inside at the moment. Thankfully Spain and France were keeping everyone inside. You placed the last of the plates of whipped cream down, careful not to spill any. That will come soon enough.
Since Prussia wasn't allowed in the meeting hall where all the other countries were currently at, you and the rest of the BTT sneaked him in before anyone else came in. He was under the table filling plates with whipped cream as we speak.
You decided you kept everyone waiting enough and slammed open the doors, making a entrance.
"Don't worry everyone! I'm here." You said aloud. Half of the countries groaned in annoyance.
"(Y/n)! You are about 2 hours late! Vhere vere you?" Germany yelled. You casually replied 'traffic' and went to sit next to Spain and Romano. As you sat down you felt something poking your leg. You looked down and saw Prussia with tons of whipped cream on his face. You chuckled before nodding. It was go time. He handed you a 'pie' before giving Spain one as well. Moments later you saw France look down. Now you were waiting for Prussia to do his thing. Suddenly, as if on cue, he sprang up with a pie hidden behind him.
"Time to get this show on the road!" You scream as you and the others take their pies out.
"(Y/n) Vhat are you-"
Blam
Germany got hit in the face by Prussia. You knew Spain was going to aim for Romano so you ducked.
Blam
And there was Romano. You looked at England waiting for France to make his move.
Blam
Now it was you turn. You had you pie at the ready and looked for the one person you wanted to prank the most. You saw said person. Lock, aim, and fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Notes-

Just request the person you want to get hit with the pie. He/she will be you love interest so choose wisely. I will maybe do 2ps and nyos but I'm not sure. I will make sure to tell you guys if I will