Introduction

Chris O'Flyng

I sit in class, tapping my pencil against my desk. Waiting for class to be over cause the teacher is in the hallway talking to the principal for some reason.

"Chris, come here," I hear the teacher say opening the door. I get up from my chair and go to the door and close it behind me.

"Go to the principals office, now," The teacher says crossing his arms, I roll my eyes and walk down the hallway to the principals office.

I open the door, close it behind me and plop in the chair.

"What?"

"Christopher, If you don't keep your grades up you're gonna be expelled," The principal says angrily.

"Ok and?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"You're gonna get someone to help you study," He says putting his glasses on and looking at some paper.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," The principal looks up from his paper.

A girl walks in, I've never seen her.

"Oh am I-"

"No of course not!" He smiles.

"Well I'm new here my name is Alexia,"

"Oh! Alexia! Of course," He looks at me smirking.

"Ms. Alexia, your file from your old school was magnificent, and Mr. Chris here needs a study partner," I roll my eyes biting my lip.

"Oh um yeah I'll help him study,"

I look at her confused.

"Aw thank you, sweetheart! Chris it looks like you found your new study partner," The principal says putting his paper down an taking his glasses off.

Great.

+

Hey! SO this is the introduction to this Fan Fic! I'm SUPER SUPER EXCITED FOR IT!

+

BUT if you didn't know, Chris isn't really a bad boy! But in this Fan Fic he is gonna be! Im sorry I just think Chris is super freaking hot when he's a BAD BOY.

+

SO PLEASE DONT COMMENT SAYING HE'S NOT A BAD BOY, cause I know. But what if he is? PLOT TWIST.

+

OK if you liked this introduction.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Message Me if you like!

+

OKAY BYE

+

Allie