Chapter 1 "Getting It In"

I'm Slightly Dizzy as I Stumble Into His House. I feel his warm hands on my back and side as he tries to assist me up the stairs to his room. My heart begins to rush, I'm anxious. This is the first time me and my boyfriend will be getting intimate. .... But I'm drunk as hell. The scent of Patron and lemon reeks on my breathe, but he still tongues me down. I taste vodka from his left over saliva in my mouth. I didn't realize this was a drunk on drunk occasion. I didn't picture it going down like this but the temptation and the sexy smell of his cologne has me ready. I push him on the bed. Climb on top of him and gaze into his eyes. He grasp my ass so tight I feel his hand prints still lingering on my cheeks even after his hands move to my back to loosen my bra through my shirt. I begin to plant rough wet kisses on his neck starting a path to his chest down toward his waist right above his.... dick. His pants blocked me from going any farther so I followed my path back up to his lips. He grabbed my body and swirled me around so now that he is on top of my body. He quickly takes off his shirts. He slowly unbuttons my blouse. The sheer fabric slips right off my sleek skin. He beings to caress my breast. My bra falls towards my face. It's still connected to my arms. I smell the Love Spell perfume I had applied to my body earlier that day. I close my eyes as I feel the wet sensation of his tongue toying with my nipples and his warm fingers underneath my skirt. I get antsy. His head is now between my thighs. Slurping and enjoying my love juices. My back arches and my mind goes blank. "Damn baby" I whisper as I begin to climax but before I can, he stops. He seats upright and unbundles his belt and takes his pants off. Both of us are completely naked. I feel the slight breeze run across my body as we slip underneath the covers into a fresh bed. The chill from the sheets dissolves quickly from the sweat my body is creating. He rubs his business all over mine and inserts. I gasp. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. This feeling is like no other. BIG,  I was so tight and this was irresistible. Nothing at this moment could make tonight any better. I was making love with the boy that I love. I'm not sure how much time passed but after we both climaxed, he lays next to me and pulls my body close into his. He looks me in my eyes and I just gaze. Head was spinning. I could smell his vodka breathe again. I kiss him with passion and love and whisper to him "I love you Antoine" and before I could hear reply I guess I had fell asleep because next thing I know I was awaken by a loud blast. "Po it up Po it up, watch it all fall out.." as my phone was buzzing on the floor next to the bed. My phone read "Mom" and reality punched me in the face. I tumble around the room, getting as properly dressed as i could saying my vision was slightly a blur. I was super hung over and super in trouble. "Antoine, Antoine!. Bae get the fuck up I gotta get home. Mom keeps calling. He grunts as he stretches in bed. He gets up and throws on some jogging pants and a tee. We rush to the bathroom and freshen up our faces and breathe. I jet downstairs and grab bananas off the corner just to put something on our stomachs. We get into his car and head towards my house. The car ride wasn't even awkward how I thought it would be saying I hardly remember the details of last night. I know it was one hell of a night because we both can't stop giggling and smiling. We have arrived at my place. My heart feels this sense of seperation. He walks over and opens my door and I jump right into his arms. We have a small make out session. He tells me he loves me as he kisses me on my forehead. I smile and my eyes become teary. I hold it together and give him his see you later kiss. That whole "see you later" might turn into "see you next year" because when I walk into this house, it's gonna be World War 3. I unlock the door. As I proceed in I dont hear or see anyone. It's the perfect opportunity for me to jet to the shower. So I can get dressed and head out to my bestfriends house or something. That becomes a dead mission as I rush up the stairs, I hear my mothers foot steps right at the bottom of the stairs. I am caught.