What The Hell!

The titans were sitting around bored. Beastboy looks out the window and gets up for a closer look.

"Hey, dudes. Look at this. I think there is someone standing on the waters not far from the tower." Beastboy said. The other titans even Raven was confused, but got up anyways.

"It look likes a boy. What he doing here?" Robin asked. A thud was heard from the roof. They look up then back at the waters.

"What the-He's gone!" Cyborg said. Then someone fell through the ceiling. The titans turns around in attack stance. A figure stood up and stumbles a bit as the smoke cleared. It was the boy they saw.

"Who are you?" Robin asked.

"Help...me." The boy coughs then falls hitting the floor with a thud. The titans looks at him getting a good look at him. He was tall. He had messy brown and bronze skin. He was wearing a ripped up grey shirt, ripped jeans, and shoes.

"Lets get him to the medic room. When he wakes up, We can ask him who he is and what he's doing here." Robin said. The titans nodded. Cyborg picks him up and throws the boy over his shoulders.

Medic room

The boy winced as he places his hand on his side. The door slides open. He turns his head and opens his eyes revealing blue eyes. The titans came in.

"How are you holding up?" Beastboy asked. To his surprise the boy laughs.

"I've been through worse. Its nothing. Where am I?" The boy asked.

"You're at the titans tower. Who are you and what are you doing here?" Robin asked.

"I'm Jason. I think I'm was suppose to look for someone and I can't remember." The boy, Jason, said as he held his head.

"Just lay down and get so rest. We'll asked questions when you wake up." Cyborg said and Jason nods laying back as his eyes closed.

"What do you think, friend Robin?" Starfire asked as they walk out of the medic room. The door closed.

"I think there is more to this boy than meets the eye." Raven said.

"He knows something. That's for sure." Robin said.