Chapter 1

My name is Harmony Locks. I am an amity. And this is my story.

"Harmony?" My mother calls from down stairs. I look up from my artwork.

"Yes mom?" I call.

"It's time for school!" She shouts. I smile and bound down the stairs. I look up to see my beautiful mom dressed in a bright orange. Her beautiful golden hair free along her back.

"Hi mom! Beautiful as always!" I say happily. Everyone says I have every single faction in me. But most of all is my amity.

"Hi darling get to school! We are so proud of you!" She says and kisses my forehead. I turn to leave.

"Love you!" My mom and I say at the same time. We laugh and I jump out the door.

I hum all the way to the bus stop. There I see all my friends. Well, everyone at the bus stop is my friend. I am very social able. I make friends like you pick up a penny.

"Hiya guys!" I say.

"Hi harmony!" They shout at the same time. I start laughing and soon everyone does too! I walk over to my bestest friend.

"Hi Layla!" I say. She looks up from her book. Her bright green eyes sparkling.

"Did you know there is no actual color black?" She asks. I know for a fact that in her test today she will get erudite.

"Yes it's just a really really dark blue. Why?" I ask laughing. I'm what you call a child prodigy.

"Erg! Someday, someday I will out smart you my friend!" She sighs closing her book.

"Soooooo who do you have your eye on? This might be the last day for the lucky guy!" I laugh looking around. She blushes.

"Jordan." She mutters. My eyes light up. Those two were made for each other.

"Oh cool! Hey hold on I have to grab something from Bethany." I lie. She nods and goes back to reading.

Oh my oblivious red head. I sneak through the crowd in stealth mode. I come across Jordan with his nose in a dictionary.

"Jordan!" I say loudly startling him. He looks back at me smiling warmly.

"Do you realize that this could be the last day with the love of your life. Don't even try to deny Layla! I know your in love with her and bottling up emotions creates a damn. You should know that when a dam brakes it's no good so let it out before you brake." I say wisely.

He looks at the ground understanding my words. He looks right back at me with his eyes laced with confidence. He nods and trudges through the crowd to Layla.

I follow with a smirk. Everyone knows this smirk. I created half the couples in my school. They call it the love smirk.

I follow behind Jordan as every laughs lightly. Jordan finally meets up with Layla.

"L-Layla I h-have been wanting to tell you is I have be-been in love with you since I first m-met you." He stutters looking down bright red.

"Oh Jordan I feel the same way!" She cheers and jumps into his arms.

And that my friend is how she had her first kiss.

I laughed and cheered clapping. Everyone laughed at my antics but soon clapped because I have been waiting for this.

Everyone settles down but the two are still kissing so I wander off.

Suddenly 7 boys come up to me.

"Harmony will you go out with me?" One boy asks.

"Hey I wanted to ask her out." One yelps.

"No way she's mine!" Another one says.