CHAPTER 1

Have you ever looked out of a window and just wished for something more then the ordinary boring life that you have? Have you ever longed to do something that proves you are MORE then what you seem? Welcome to my world! The names Ash. Yes, the girl named after a tree. That's me. Heaven knows how my parents came up with the name, but I am the one stuck with it. My full name is Ash Amber Lilianca. Pronounced Lilly-an-ca. I have an older brother and a younger brother, Michael and Steve. Both brats. Both idiots. My mum sis called Aaisha, and my dad Carl.

My parents favour my brothers, cause I'M JUST A GIRL. Well hello there mum, but half the world's population are girls. Your a girl! This whole thing is stupid! Stupid I tell you! But hay, this is the story of my life. My life goes to show that girls are not as good as boys. We are not as smart, as strong as UTTERLY AMAZING as boys. And I think I am one girl alone fighting to change that, that we are as good. That we are BETTER. I am NOT like the other girls who swoon and faint over boys. I am a girl alone who shows them that us girls can be better. Which is going to be hard, real hard, cause all the other girls think not...