Guilty by association

Graffiti decorations.

Under a sky of dust.

Walking through the quad of the TPU campus, dust hangs thick in the air, being unsettled due to all the students rushing to get to their classes. Grafitti covers all the building, cement and benches that decorated the campus. I continue to hold the ice pack to my head and continue to limp towards the notice board, watching my back for any signs of Monica and lipstick mafia.

I wanna run away.

Never say goodbye.

I want to runaway and never say goodbye, not that there is anybody to say goodbye to, nobody would miss me, except maybe Monica might miss having me to dig her perfectly manicured nails into. But being pushed down the stair wasn't fun and I really didn't want it to happen again, "I need to get out of here" I said to myself tears threatening to fall, my throat going tight with unshed emotions, but I held them back not wanting to give anybody reason to stare at me more.

I wanna know the truth

Instead of wondering why

Now working for Myrin for Ameilie I'm finding out more but stuff is still being kept from me, I hate how they see me as a child and see me as naieve. I live in a town filled with vampires and now work for one, and now I have a place where I belong. I've come further than what I thought have, to think I wouldn't have any of it now if Monica hadent of pushed me down the stairs. But still Ameilie, Myrin, Sam and even Michael is keeping something, the vampires are, which isn't surprising but I'm sick of wondering what it is.

I wanna know the answers.

No more lies.

I finally gain enough courage to ask Sam but he tells me to forget about it. So instead I ask Myrin, the vampires are dying and it up to me and him to find the cure, but its hard , Myrin is going he can't hold onto his saninity long enough to help now the responsibility is my though no one really asked me to help, but they're my friends I can't leave them to slowly go insane.

Another wave of tension.

Has more than filled me up.

Things at the glass house are tense every bodies trying to help Shane by trying to find the book that the vampires want and need.

All my talk of taking action.

These words were never true.

Promising the vampires the book that they all longed for but handing over a fake is a risk I am willing to make for a stranger , no a friend. But I'm not sure its so smart to try and trick a vampire, even though it was my own idea.

angry voices.

Under a sky of dust.

Oliver is outside trying to break in, shouts and sirins Fill the dark sky outside. Note to self don't trust crazy hyppie vamp. I've put my only friends at risk I want to apologize and run away, but that would only make me a coward.

                                                                                         ***

These words were never true.

Now I find myself in question.

Being under Bishop's control royally sucked what was worse was my friend thought I was willingly a soldier for the evil, and my boyfriend was locked up also under Bishop's hand. Everything I saw I don't know if its from Bishop or myself, all I knew was that I wanted Shane and my other friends and I wanted to run away from morganville.

They point the finger at me again.

Guilty by association.

When I walk through morganville Every body points and whisperes about me 'yeah every body look its the bad guys little foot man' I thought. Because I was under his spell every body thought I was evil , I want to run from their stares and accusations.

                                                                                                                    ***

I wanna know the truth.

Instead of wondering why.

Shane is acting weird, ever since the gym opened up, he's rarely home and has major mood swings and is always tense. I worry for him, asking around didn't help no one knows anything, but some things up ,I know it is.

Things are getting worse and I want to know what's going on, I'm sick of not knowing what's wrong with him.

I wanna know the answers.

No more lies.

He's keeping something from me I know he is, but what's so bad that he won't talk to me?

I wanna shut the door.

And open up my mind.

He pushed me, he yelled at me. I slam the door and try to think but tears escape rationality is gone only pain and sorrow.

                                                                                ***

I wanna run away

Never say goodbye

Shane thought I cheated on him with michael , he believed the lies and not me. I need space. Standing beside Myrin, I was leaving my friends without saying good bye , it would be too hard, I needs to be free from all the pain.

But it only caused more.

                                                                            ***

"Babe? Are you okay?" I blink and look to see Shane smiling at me, I smiled back "sorry spaced out" I replied "thought so" he said, leaning over he place a gentle kiss on my lips "get a room" Eve said throwing M&Ms at us Michael laughed beside her. "Got one, don't want to watch leave" Shane smarted back and I hit on the arm blushing.

All of those times I thought about running away, my friends were there for me, just as I am for them, even though I was the reason for most of their troubles they still looked after me because they had faith that I could sort things out and I did with their help.