Being an EXO WIFE~ [Fanfiction]

PROLOUGE:

SEARCH FOR EXO’S WIVES:

Before meeting EXO members, one shall need to go under training for 2 years. Mentally and physically prepared for their husbands. 12 lucky girls having the chance to have EXO as their husbands. They will probably be envied by other daring women all over the universe for sake, Exo is a group of 12 handsome boys that is divided into two groups. Exo K is formed by Suho (Exo K’s leader), Kai,Sehun,D.O.,Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They are called Exo K because they promote,debut and performed in Korea they  also sing in Korean language. Ther other group is called Exo M. Exo M is formed by Kris (Exo M’s leader), Luhan,Xiumin,Lay,Tao and Chen. The are called Exo M because the promote,debut and performed in China they also sing Chinese versions of their albums.

Exo have two different groups but as they always say “We are One,We are Exo”. Both talented and charming and needs wives as they are leveled. Please fill-up the form due to you are interested of having an Exo member as you’re husband. Only 12 girls will be called on *****.  The following girls who will be  called is decided to be one of Exo’s wife but only the Manager will choose to whom the girls will be paired with.

-INFO-

Name :

Age:

Nationality:

Personality:

Likes:

Dislikes :

Talent/Sport/Hobby:

Contact no. :

Address :

-Paper Interview-

Who’s your super bias in Exo ? And why ?

Why do you love Exo ?

Favorite song of Exo ?

Who’s your bias wrecker in Exo ?

Are you fluent in English ?

Please state why you want to be exo’s wife ?

-Manager Oppa

 “ It started with this simple form…” – Hannah

“… our lives changed since then” –Eria

“ Life is hard when you experience…… Being an EXO Wife~” – EXO WIVES

-----------------------------

THIS IS STORY IS 100% PURE FAN FICTION ONLY. IT IS A TAGALOG FANFICTION BUT WITH OTHER LANGUAGES IN IT.EVENTS ARE TOTALLY MADE UP OF MY MIND. SOME DETAILS ARE SPECIFICALLY TRUE ABOUT EXO AND SOME ARE NOT. NO SOFT COPIES.

THIS IS INSPIRED OF 12 HANDSOME GUYS NAMED EXO !!

-WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXOTICS !! ^^