Suddenly Gone

"Goodbye Fairy Tail... maybe one day you'll understand why I did this..." Lucy whispered as she walked away from the rowdy guild that could be heard from a million miles away.
She soon walked through the forest and walked.
She wore a pink tank top, jean skirt with her keys attached, and her boots, with her blonde hair in pig tails.

A week ago...

"Natsu! I'm going to my apartment! Bye!" Lucy waved to Natsu, "bye minna!"
And Lucy walked out of the guild with a smile.
She was going to summon Plue when she chanted but Plue's key suddenly turned black!
She looked and ALL of her keys were black!
"Huh?!" Lucy whimpered as they weren't being summoned.
"LOKE! PLUE! A-AQUARIUS?" Lucy whimpered, she was just walking across the bridge that would take her home.
"I disabled your keys..." a depressed voice said from behind her.
She turned around and there was Zeref! The dark lord!
"W-what did you do to my keys?" She whimpered knowing that she'd completely useless without them.
"Your death is coming soon," Zeref said.
Lucy gasped, "what are you talking about?"
Zeref sighed sadly and continued, "Rogue will kill you during the Games."
"But, we're going to go prepare for the Games now!" Lucy said.
"I'm trying to help you! If you continue in the guild, you'll disappoint everyone and lose everything in the end," Zeref said.
Lucy's eyes widened, "I-I don't believe you! FAIRY TAIL IS WAY STRONGER THAN THAT!"
Zeref brought out a lacrima, "Natsu! If you leave I'll be all alone!" Lucy heard her own voice whimper, "we'll be back in a year! Take care of everyone!"
And it ended.
"You'll lose Aquarius, and your precious guild," Zeref said.
Lucy felt her lip quiver,"what can I do?"
Zeref walked towards her and held out his hand, "you can come with me. We'll forget about Fairy Tail and I'll never leave you."
Lucy hesitantly took his hand, "how can I trust you?"
"I'll live forever. And I knew you'd fall easily because all you want someone who won't leave you..." Zeref said smiling weakly.
Lucy nodded, "I need some time. Not to think but to get ready."

END XX

Lucy had left notes for the guild and a personal one for Natsu.
She stopped at the specific spot that she's supposed to meet... him.
Zeref.
"Lucy, are you ready?" Zeref asked.
Lucy nodded happily, "this'll be fun!"
And she disappeared out of Fairy Tails lives just like that!