Chapter 1

Dan started to set up the camera in the gaming office, we decided to use the DDR dance Matt with our legs taped together, I was pretty exited just to get closer to Dan, I had learned to control my feelings over the years after watching many phan proof online and learning to cover it up. "Phil, are you ready " dan was staring at me weirdly "huh oh yeah I zoned out for a second I laughed" "okay I'll just get the tape he said smiling at me" It was the same smile he had just used when I first ever saw him, I remember thinking what a gorgeous boy....
I was falling, falling hard "ah!" we had been playing for about 5 minutes and it was the first time I fell I nearly brought Dan down but he remained steady , god how awkward it would be if he fell in top of me . I got up we were both dancing awkwardly kind of and laughing our heads off. It was the second time I fell that really made a difference, when I fell I grabbed out for the first thing I came into contact and that first thing was Dan's hand, I gripped onto it and dragged him down him falling down next to me , his hair falling out of place everywhere. We ended the vidio shortly after that. I wondered if I'd ever get to feel his touch again, ha as if...