| Day 1 |

Day 1 - Flora's POV

Me and Luke had just got back from the hospital after being told I only had sixty-two days left to live. I was scared. I needed a few more years. I was only eighteen.

The car ride was silent, neither of us wanting to speak. I wished I was a normal girl. You know, the type of girl that doesn't have fucking Cancer.

We parked outside our house. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the the left side of the car. I walked over to the door and unlocked it.

I quickly ran upstairs and into mine and Luke's shared room. I locked it and layed myself on the bed. I stared to cry, spilling all of my emotions out. There was a gentle knock after a while.

"Flora. Flora Princess, let me in." Luke said quietly banging on the door.

I lazily got up from the bed and stumbled over to the door, unlocking it slowly. I opened the door and Luke cupped my face in his big hands. His lips crashed onto mine. A few tears of his fell onto my cheeks.

We parted after a few short minutes. He looked me straight in the eyes, playing with my short hair.
"I will make these next two months the best." He said, sliding his hands onto my shoulder. I smiled weakly. "What do you want to do first?" He asked. I stood there, thinking for a while. I grinned.

"Book shopping." He giggled and took my hand.

"Book shopping it is then."

~

"Luke!" I squealed. He turned around. "They've got Finding Alaska." I said, admiring the front cover. He raised an eyebrow. "It's by John Green. You know, the person who write The Fault In Our Stars?"

"Oh him." He said looking up. He looked back at me. "You can buy it." I smiled and took it from the shelf. "May I ask. How will you read two books in 62 days?" I smiled.

"Easy."