Bond. James Bond.

Touch has always been a thing she struggled with. A single touch. You couldn't blame her, it was the touch of her loved ones that tore everything apart from her. It was touch that ripped her life apart. But it was touch that helped her heal.

Elena Brighton was that girl that was far too smart for her own good. Graduated MIT at the age of 15 she was one of the best hackers and engineers around New York. So she wasn't surprised that she received a call from her Uncle's close friend to help him with a project in space.

.........

Three people were standing on a catwalk with the two men holding binoculars to their eyes. Elena simply leaned against the railing seeing a cloud of dust make its way towards them. It was really a girl driving her car making out with a guy riding his motorcycle, this guy was to be their pilot.

"I can't do it. Can't do it," Ben muttered.

"I'm with Ben, if this guy is pulling this now, what is he going to do when flying a space shuttle?" the brunette questioned.

"What are you talking about? Ben you were the best pilot at NASA!" Reed exclaimed.

"It's not that, I can't take orders from the underwear model!" Ben argued making her raise an eyebrow.

"I'm sure he isn't that bad," Reed spoke.

"He got kicked out because he snuck two Victoria Secret wannabes into a flight simulator."

Reed smiled, trying to look on the bright side of things, "Youthful high spirits."

"They crashed it into a wall. A flight SIMULATOR!" Ben retorted.

"Oh come on. How many times have I asked you two to do something you absolutely couldn't do?" Reed asked.

The two shared a look before looking at Reed, "5 times," they said in unison before walking away.

"I had it at four," Reed smirked.

"Well this makes five!" Ben shouted behind him before they all walked down to get changed.

"Reed," the short haired brunette scorned, "I think I can find the changing rooms myself," her grey eyes sparkled at her Uncle's friends antics, "Thank you though," she patted his shoulder before walking down the hall to quickly change. The blue jump suit looked skin tight and when Elena saw Susan Storm finish zipping hers up, she knew her suspicions were right, "Not bad," Elena mused notifying Susan of her presence.

The blonde turned around and her eyes widened at the 23 year old, "Eli!" she smiled before wrapping the 5'5" girl into a tight hug, "Oh! It's so good to see you!" Elena smiled, she and Susan were once extremely close friends, but due to work and personal things, the two drifted apart, "I like the hair," she smirked seeing the loose wavy brown hair that touched the middle of her tan neck.

"I missed you too, Susan," Elena smiled setting her bag down on the bench in the room and proceeded to strip. The two had once stood in a bedroom wearing only underwear a few years back while switching clothes, so this was normal. Susan's eyes immediately went to the white mark on Elena's stomach before packing up her own bag. Once in the tight, yet comfortable jump suit, Elena braided her hair back a bit to keep it from hanging in her eyes. The two woman looked at each other and smiled, "How's Victor?" she teasingly cooed storing her bag into her designated port. She saw Reed's name as well as the other members of the team.

"Good," Susan smiled, "How's the computers?" the two decided to check up on the men and seeing if they were ready, then Susan noticed the Von Doom scientists watching Elena carefully, "What's up with them?"