Read First

Dear reader,

This is a collection of short story fanfiction based upon events Demyx's time in the Organization 13. The characters are, if you aren't aware of this already, from the Kingdom Hearts franchise. There are characters that the author made up to keep the stories interesting. This goes for the worlds they visit as well. The author does put in game related events, but it is strictly based on Demyx. I apologizes if there is any error in her writings that do not match up to the game series in any way. This is purely from my imagination and love for the series I have for the game. She does not own any copyrights to these character, worlds, or anything related to Kingdom Hearts series.

With this said and out of the way, I hope that you will enjoy reading the Demyx continuum series and get a better understanding on my own intact of each character from the wonderful game series that Disney and Square Enix had created for gamers and anime otaku a like. My fan-fictions were written strictly for my own entertainment and apologies to those who aren't yaoi (boyxboy) fans in advance. I hope that you, dear reader, will forgive me if you are one of those people.

Thank you for reading this page first,

BVBFAN1990