Prologue

Amelia sat in her in her blue mini cooper distraught with anxiety pondering whether or not she should go inside the tudor style building called Luminus. Yes, she knows she will have to go in eventually, but that doesn't mean she can't waste a little time trying to come up with enough courage to actually go inside the enrollment center.  She loosened her grip on the steering wheel and opened the door, stepping out into the world. As she shut the door behind her, she tried pushing back the many thoughts that were building up in her mind while continuing to the front door. Amelia starts to have second thoughts yet again and just as she is about to turn around to go back to her car, she finally just takes a deep breath and just pushes through and walks inside the building instead. As she walks inside the administration office she notices many different people around her, some just as nervous as her. Others more than her.  The line seemed to stretch far in front of her, giving her time to recollect her thoughts as she waited. "NEXT!" Amelia stepped up to the teller. However, it only took a few seconds until it was her turn. "Name?" The red haired lady asked. "Camelia Isabel Renee." Amelia responded to the secretary. She glanced around the bland room anxiously. "And you're 18,yes?" The lady asked. "Uh yeah, I turned 18 last week." Amelia said quietly. "Alright are you pure blood, half, mixed with something?" The lady asked firmly. "I'm pure blood." Amelia stated proudly. The woman behind the desk smiled slightly although it looked pretty forced. "Alright that's wonderful, we love the pure bloods." Amelia smiled awkwardly. "Can I see your identification card and your pendant please?" Amelia reached into her purse and pulled out her I.D. card and took off her pendant and handed it to the lady. "Thank you Ms. Camelia." The lady with red hair said. The lady then began typing into her computer. "Alright Ms. Amelia it seems we are finished here. You will be part of the Mate games that is in two weeks. Here is your documents and information on the Mate games and the location and all that you will need to understand everything." The lady said to Amelia handing her, her documents and information. "Thank you." Amelia said taking her documents and information. Amelia walked out the door of the small facility and to her car to head back to her small apartment.