Chapter One

Sirius POV

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK!" that would be my mother calling it would seem. I don't care to be honest; she wants me to go to Diagon Alley with the precious Regulus. Well no way, I don't want to be seen outside with that deranged lunatic of a mother and Reg. I don't budge a muscle, even when she shouts again. Humph, she'll send Regulus upstairs to find me soon I expec- "Sirius, its time to go mother says" speak of the devil! I turned my head towards the door, glaring at him. "dear brother, did I hear a knock before you came in?" I growled, sitting up on my bed. Regulus paled. "Oh, I'm sorry" he whimpered backing up slightly. As I was about to pull my wand out, maybe use the Levicorpus spell, my sister came around the corner. "Si, come on, I don't want to go shopping with those two alone" she moaned. Oh great, I have to go now. Cassiopeia was my younger sister, coming to Hogwarts this year. She was exactly like me, hated our family's pure blood mania. Im sure she'll be getting in Griffindor. "fine, come on." I said begrudgingly. Regulus bounded down the stairs, me and cassie following. "There you are, what took so long? Right off you three go, Cassiopeia, stay with your brothers, and Sirius, don't talk to any filthy mudbloods, or blood traitors, got it?" she barked, all I did was scoff. Us three went to the fireplace, it was big enough to fit us all in, but I wasn't letting reg go in with me and cassie. I grabbed a handful of floo powder and shouted "diagon alley!" and off we went. 

"lets go Sirius" said cassie, dragging my arm, we had no intention of waiting for Regulus. "yeah sure-" I got cut off. By a VERY loud shout. "SIRIUUUUUSSSSS" of course that's james, I know that without even looking. Im sure remus will be telling him off somewhere. "James, don't shout, people stare." Yeah, there it was. They both ran up and james bear hugged me. "oh merlin, ive missed you" he said, still grinning like anything. Remus shook his head. "that bad?" he stopped shaking and glared. "ive heard nothing else for the last hour, its been all, oh where's siri? I miss my siri bear, where is heeee!" james just glared at remus. "wait until you find someone you love, remus." Really, this is my friendship group? It is, and I love them. "ahem." Cassie had to interrupt. "yes, dear sister?" I asked, she didn't really reply, just laughed, quite a bit. The thing is she gets on with james and such, she just didn't like shouting. "I'll leave you and your boyfriend alone" she snickered and left. Nah, im not a negligent brother, I know she'll be safe. Not like some slytherins would dare touch her. "WAIT, is that evans?" james shouted, and set off running to..ollivanders? Lily has a wand. Me and remus followed james towards the shop. "Sirius, why are we going to ollivanders?" I shrugged, not really answering. 

Pushing the door open, james strode in. "Alright, evans?" he said. Messing his hair up. Lily spun round. "oh merlin, what are you doing here potter?" she spat. James must have said something in retort, but I wasn't listening, I was looking at the girl who was with evans. She was perfect. Like, really. She had beautiful purple hair, that cascaded down her back, In loose curls, her eyes were as blue as the sky, and she had a nice pale complexion. She wasn't wearing much make up, and I be fair, I found that amazing- wait, what am I saying! Im Sirius black, I only have conquests. Lets see who she is shall we? I walked up to her, lily, looking at me, so was everyone else. "hello dear" I said, giving the signature black smirk. She didn't even look phased. "why do you want to know?" she asked, with a monotone voice. Oh okay, many girls didn't react like this. Time to step up the game. "because such a nice face must have such a lovely name" lily was about to say something, but the purple haired girl cut her off, by holding up a hand. "And such a prat must be such a waste of time. Come on lily, I'll come back later" she said, and they both left, lily smirking. I didn't even move, I was just too shocked. 

"ja..j..james. what just happened?" I said, looking at my best mate, he had the same expression as me. "mate..i don't know I didn't believe it, what, you got turned down, WHAT IS HAPPENING!" he shouted, and remus shoved a hand over his mouth. "I wouldn't be surprised." He muttered. "why, do you know who she is rem?" I asked. He looked at me. "mate, I don't think you want to know. I do know yes, lily told me she was coming" he replied. "how come lily talks to you!" james shouted, looking like he was heartbroken. Ugh, hold it in james mate. "who is it?" remus tooked at the door to make sure no one was listening. "That's Muse Malfoy, the daughter of , and sister to Lucius Malfoy." My jaw dropped to the gound. "why is she hanging out with lily then?" remus shrugged. "from what I heard, she doesn't get on with her family, they disgust her." I grinned. "yes Sirius, exactly like you." James nudged me. "could this be the girl Sirius black falls for?" I gave my usual bark like laughter. "mate, Sirius black doesn't fall".