The Lovers Fic Part 1

It all started one afternoon in the state of New Jersey... "Frank! Get your ass out of bed." Frank's mom yelled as she walked over to his window. "Frank, don't make me repeat myself. Get up!" She said angrily. Frank groaned as he lifted up his blanket and pulled it over his head. "That's it, I have had it with you! It's 3:37 p.m. you're not going to sleep the whole damn day away!" She yelled as she grabbed the blanket and violently pulled it off of him. Frank immediately raised his voice and said "You mean DAN mom, it's DAN not damn how many times do I have to explain that to you?!" "Get over you childish stage Frank, that's enough with this shit." She said as she quickly made her way to the window on the left side of his bed. "It's not a stage mom oh my Dan stop being so offense toward me!" Frank yelled. Frank's mom grabbed a hold of the blinds on the window and tore them down. "MY EYES! MY EMO EYES ARE BURNING!" Shouted Frank as he quickly covered his eyes with his hands. "Enough with your emo bullshit Frank, get up!" Said his mom in a toned voice as she walked out of his room and slammed the door behind her. Frank buried his face in his pillow and wish he would have yelled don't use that tone with me. He then said to himself "I didn't choose the emo life, the emo like chose me." With his head still buried in the pillow Frank finally got up out of bed and tripped over the blinds that his mom had mangled and threw on the floor and fell. "God dammit mom!" He yelled. After laying on the floor for several minutes Frank got up off the floor and kicked the blinds as he made his way over to his computer. Frank sat in his black desk chair and held his one direction pillow as he pulled up his Myspace before proceeding to do anything else. "And my mother thought this was a stage? Ha, what the fuck is wrong with her, she has no respect for the emo's nor the emo lord; I Frank motherfucking Gioia!" He said under his breath in a dark creepy voice as he got louder. "Yes one day I, Frank EmoPhan Gioia will rule this world!" He shouted as he let out a demon laugh. Frank was about to get off of Myspace but then he came across a mysterious message that said "Hi lord of all emos, I'm coming to visit you today. Get ready for the time of your life. Hugs and Kisses; anonymous." Frank sat quietly for a moment and then shouted in a girly voice "GRANDMA! Omg Grandma's coming to visit me and she must be making her killer chocolate chip cookies. YAY!" Frank got up,  grabbed a cold chicken leg out of the KFC bucket that he had gotten last night and and walked into the bathroom and he scratched his waistline. While eating the cold chicken leg with one hand Frank unsnapped the two little red buttons on his black boxers and whipped out his cock just in time as warm piss started streaming out of his penis. After finishing pissing Frank put his junk back in his trunk and proceeded out of the bathroom as he threw the chicken leg bone in the small wastebasket making in fall over. Frank glanced at the clock and had forgotten that he had gotten up late as is and realized that it was currently 4:53 p.m. "SHIT! I spent to much time on Myspace!" He said nervously as he made way to his closet to get dressed. Frank threw on his over-worn Sleeping With Sirens tank top, a pair of black shorts, some black socks and lasts but not least his blue vans, tied with bunny ears. Next he grabbed his black eyeliner and applied it heavily to his crusted eyes. "I look fucking fabulous today. Soy emo." He said to himself as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Now all I need to do is paint my nails black like my soul. He thought to himself. Now Frank was ready to have the time of his life tonight with his Grandma. A few hours passed and it was 10:42 a.m. "I hope lil ol' granny is okay, it's passed her bedtime already, I hope she didn't get lost." He said to himself. He went downstairs and it was dark. "Mom! Mom are you here?!" There was no answer. "Niceee me and granny got the whole place to ourselves tonight." Frank hopped on the couch and was half asleep when all of a sudden he heard a loud noise upstairs. Frank ran upstairs as he had been startled and went to go see what was going on up there. Frank made it to his bedroom door but something made him stop. There was a bright green glowing light shooting out threw the crack between the bottom of the door and the floor. He slowly opened the door and froze in one spot as his jaw dropped down low. He got sparkles in his brown emo eyes. "Hi Frank, I'm so glad to finally see you." Said a familiar voice. "Hhh, hhii Shrek....." Frank stuttered.  "Shhhhh Frank, don't say another word." Said Shrek sweetly as he gently grabbed Franks hand and led him to the bed. Frank sat down softly on the bed as Shrek picked up his legs that were dangling off the side of the bed and laid him down as he gently lifted up his head a placed a pillow underneath it. "Are you afraid of me Frank?" "No master, I worship you." Said Frank as he stared into Shrek's eyes. "Good." Said Shrek softly as he started to turn Frank over. Shrek pulled off Frank's shorts and then positioned him on his knees. Shrek began to pull down Frank's boxers below his ass. "Are you ready Frank?" "Yes Shrek." Said Frank quietly as he tried to hide his boner. Shrek crawled onto the bed with Frank and grasped onto his hips as he slowly pushed his muscular, green ogre cock into his tight asshole. Frank moaned loudly as Shrek began penetrating his tight asshole, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into his emo body. "Cum in me Shrek!" Frank moaned as he tightly grabbed onto the bed sheet and bit down on the pillow. Shrek slammed his cock as deep as he possibly could into Shrek one last time until he started to fill Frank's ass with his warm cum and pulled out slowly as the cum started flowing out of his ass hole. Frank was almost hypnotized as he stared into Shrek's eyes and whispered "Shrek is love. Shrek is life." Shrek kissed Frank's hand as he moved his mouth up to his ear and said "There's a surprise waiting for you in the closet." Shrek started floating up into the air heading towards the closet. "Grandma?" Frank said softly. "No." Said Shrek. Shrek slowly began to turn the doorknob on the closet and began to push open the door. Frank immediately sat up and he was astonished. Frank was in shock and couldn't speak. "Am I in heaven?" Frank whispered "No." Said Frank reassuring him. "I I I LOV....." Frank began to say. "Shhhh!" Said Shrek. TO BE CONTINUED......................... PART 2 COMING SOON.