Our Art Is A Bang

**SPOILER WARNING**
Name: Seikatsu Uchiha

Personality: nice but mean when she gets mad. Loves any art. Protective of her family. Close to Itachi and keeps an eye on Sasuke alongside Itachi.

Looks: long black hair the middle of her back. Onyx eyes. Wears the akatsuki cloak. Under she wears a purple sleeveless top and black shorts with fishnet on her ankles and arms.

Age: 13

Past: she was a strong shinobi. Almost as strong as Itachi. When Itachi was ordered to kill all of the Uchiha clan he was accompanied by Seikatsu. She refused to kill sasuke for the fact that he was her little brother. After slaughtering her clan Itachi and Seikatsu fled the village and were recruited by the akatsuki.

STORY START
I was standing in a tree waiting for Itachi. He was talking to Sasuke. We were ordered to slaughter out clan tonight. Itachi was against it and so was I, but after Shisui's death we didn't have a choice. Itachi told me he was going to leave Sasuke alive.

Itachi appeared beside me. "Let's go."
He said. We were already outside the village. Danzo and lord third advised us to leave the village after killing everyone. We knew we couldn't stay there. It wasn't safe. We were walking around.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He didn't look away from in front of him. I looked at him and could tell he was upset. I was too.

"I don't know." He simply said. Out of no where Itachi jumps in front of me and blocks a kunai coming towards me. A man with a mask on jumped from the trees. Too bad we already knew who it was. He's the one who helped us kill everyone.

"Itachi, you and Seikatsu are to join the Akatsuki. Our goal is to bring peace to this hatred filled world."

I halfway believed that. "What's in it for us." I stepped beside Itachi. Was he our comrade? Yes. Did I trust him? Not much. I didn't have a reason for why I didn't trust him. I just didn't.

"If you come you can keep a close eye on Sasuke and visit the village on missions."

"We'll join." Itachi said without giving me a chance to think it over. I looked at Itachi shocked. Then I realized why he said yes- to keep an eye on Sasuke from a distance.

We followed Madara to the hideout.
We walked into the hideout. I thought everyone would be professional being in a organization that has such a huge goal such as making an utopia. I was so wrong. This guy with silver hair arguing with a guy with a mask on counting money. Something about blasphemy. Then there was a girl  with long blonde hair arguing with this guy with reddish hair about art.

They stopped and looked at Itachi and me. "You must be the new recruits the leader was talking about." It was actually a guy. His voice was too deep to be a girl. At least I found out before I called him a her. My heart felt like it skipped a beat. He was so hot. I think Itachi noticed and his fists clinched.

I nudged him with my elbow. "Be nice." I whispered. "He's a comrade now." I said. I smiled at the blonde boy. "I'm Seikatsu." I said. "This is my big brother, Itachi."

He waved. He had mouths on his hands. It was a little frightening, but so cool. "I'm Deidara." Deidara said.

So, it's been three months sense we joined the akatsuki. Everyone was pretty cool. I made a few friends. Hidan, Kisame, and Deidara. Itachi was more aloof then me. I talked more. He spent most of his time in his room probably thinking about Sasuke. Him and I actually end up talking about him a lot.