{ i just want to sleep }

Jerry's Perspective ;
---
I stood up groggily. Who could be calling at this hour? It's like... Three AM. Better be fucking important!
I walked over to the telephone that hung over the wall, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello?!"

"Jerry. Come over here quick, Please..."

It was Layne. He sounded like he was crying, so I told him I'd be on my way. Only in sweatpants, it felt cold stepping outside my house. I tried to hurry. I started the car, and drove down the block as fast as possible. On the way, I attempted to list off things that could have been wrong. Nightmares? Whithdraws? Had to be one of em'... I pulled up to his condo, & immediately exited the car and ran in, as the door was unlocked.

"Fuck!" I ran into his bedroom.

Only to find him, in the corner of his room, shaking and crying.

"Jerry-" He interrupted himself by sobbing. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and he started hugging himself.

I ran up to him and picked him up, holding him in my arms as if he were a child. This hadn't been the first time this has happened.

Layne is a very, very,
paranoid person. And when he withdraws from heroin, he gets more paranoid. Scared. So, he doesn't sleep for a few days. When this occurs, he sees things and hears things that aren't there. Practically goes crazy.

"It'll be fine," I comforted him and rubbed the back of his hair. "Jer, get me out of here," He ached, and buried his face onto my chest.

I carried him out the house, and by the time he got outside and I set him down, he wouldn't leave my side- he stayed at the same pace as me, and than quickly ran inside the car.

Once I got in and started the car, I drove slowly.

"So what's wrong, buddy?" I asked him with a concerning look on my face. Layne shook and had wide eyes. "I'm seeing things." He stuttered.

That sentence was enough to make me question his mental state.

"I saw someone standing above my bed," He stared at the car window, blankly. "I'm going to die."
"This is fucked," I shook my head. "You're not gonna die, man." He was unresponsive after that. I pulled into the garage, and got out quickly.

Layne followed behind me, like an obedient pet or a duck following it's mother- something along those lines. Once we got in the house, and entered the living room, I layed down on the couch and he sat extremely close to me.

He bit his nails nervously. "Jer, do you ever see things? Shit like ghosts, and stuff." He asked in a quiet tone.
I shook my head. "Alright, you're not fucking crazy, too." He looked at his feet.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked softly and put my thumb on the side of his face. He stared at me as our faces got closer, at this point maybe an inch away from mine.

I moved my hand slowly away from him, and rested it on my lap, yet our faces were still getting closer.
Moving closer to him, I noticed the bags under his eyes from crying and lack of sleep. I stared into his dull blue eyes, and grabbed him by the cheeks in a sudden move, and pressed my lips onto his.

It wasn't exactly a sexual moment or anything, just a soft kiss. I pulled away, and looked at him. He looked at me, as if he were in a trance like state.

"Why'd you do that?" He spoke softly.

"Did it calm you down?" I ignored his question.

"Yeah," He sighed and and pulled me by my collar into another kiss- only this time, more heated.

He traced his tounge across my bottom lip, leaving a trail of saliva on it. I felt my dick get rock hard through my jeans.

While kissing me with nothing but passion, he also was stradling me and grinding against me, so I grew harder; I knew he could feel it.

His face turned dark red as he felt it. He wriggled uncomfortably, but whimpered when it touched his ass by acident. I bit my lip, and grabbed him by his thighs, and squeezed them to hear him moan.

I unzipped my pants and slid my boxers down. Layne toyed with it, moving it back and forth, than placed his thumb on the tip. He got onto the floor, on his knees, and wrapped his mouth around it, licking the tip of it, and than sucking quickly. The sight of him bobbing his head back and fourth onto my dick was enough to make me want to cum- but I held it in.

I was now moaning loudly, and pleasure filled the lower part of my body. I had to bite my lip to stop me from screaming in lust, knowing how vocal I was. I gripped onto Layne's curly locks of hair, and pushed him onto it further, so he would be deep throating me.

I couldn't take it anymore; I released into his mouth and watched him swallow a load of my cum. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

Zipping my pants up, I didn't notice that Layne was still looking up at me.
"Th'Fuck just happened?" He backed away slowly and layed on the floor.

I gave him a weird look, furrowed my eyebrows and laughed. "You just blew me off, buddy."

I was gonna ask him if he felt better- but didn't want to bring it up, I didn't want to put up with him being scared, again.

Layne laughed as well, and stared up at the ceiling. His legs were sprawled across the floor.

"Your into that stuff, huh?" He still made no contact with my eyes.

"No," I lied.

"Psh, that's why I sucked your dick?"

"It's fine occasionally, Y-"

Layne interrupted me. "Bullshit, you're gay!"

"It's fine, just admit it, Jesus Christ!" He hollered.

I shot him a glance and scoffed, even though he didn't see me. "I'm not gay, I've dated chicks before,"

He sat up and looked at me. "So you're 'bisexual' than?" Giving me a huge shit-eating grin, he laid back down.

I got tired of it, I wanted him to shut up. "Say another fucking word, and I'm driving you back home..." I muttered.

"Is that true? You love me too much," He hinted sarcasm in his voice.

"Goodnight, Layne." I said in a stern voice and laid on my side on the couch.
---